Chapter 16: Together?

Harry’s POV

“I’m coming, I’m coming.” I heard Louis growl as I slowly began to regain consciousness from the peaceful sleep I was in.  The annoying sound of Louis’s ringtone now rang in my ears and squeezed my eye shut trying to drown it out. But it didn’t matter either way because the very warm Louis that I had been cuddled up against was now squirming to get out of my grip. I groaned and rolled over, opening my eyes lazily.

“Sorry love, have to get my phone across the room.” Louis grumbled as he slipped out of bed and stumbled over towards his phone on the dresser. I sighed and rested my head back on the pillow. I was so comfortable…

“Hello?” Louis answered. I propped myself up so I could watch him. His back was facing me, skin exposed as he wasn’t wearing a shirt. I bit my lip as I stared. Okay, so I’m a little creepy. But I love him. And he loves me. I have permission to stare.

“Yes, we’re both fine… Yes Li, he is with me. Didn’t you talk to him yesterday?” Louis said. Figures Liam would be the one to wake us up… again. “Well we’re fine mate.” Louis huffed. “What do we have to do?” he suddenly asked. “Ughh… fine. I’ll get him up... Okay, we’ll see you soon.” Louis said before hanging up the phone.

“What did he want this time?” I asked him as he turned around and rubbed a hand across his tired looking face.  He let out a breath.

“We have to get to the office. Management wants to talk with all of us.” Louis sighed.

“Oh, that’s always fun.” I grumbled sarcastically. Louis just grunted in agreement and walked back over to the bed, falling on top of it, crawling across the mattress till he was hovering right next to me, lips pressed to mine.

“Sorry for the rude wake up, but good morning Haz.” He said with a lazy smile.

“Good morning Lou.” I said my cheeks warming up. Louis just gave me a wider smile and kissed my forehead.

The rest of last night had gone just like the entire day had. We had a nice dinner, came home, spent some more time together just doing nothing, and then went to sleep, me happily cuddled up beside Louis in his room, mostly because Louis complained that he loved his bed too much to sleep in mine and he wanted me to be with him. But I didn’t mind. Wherever Louis was, I was happy.

“You think Modest is going to have something to say about our break ups?” Louis asked, his head resting on my chest.

“Most likely.” I said, running my hand through his hair.

“Are we going to tell them about us?” he asked. I bit my lip and thought about it. If we told them they would probably just get upset and put so many more restrictions on our relationship than there already were. How would that be beneficial in anyway?

“If we tell them, they’re just going to put more restrictions on us so we don’t fuck up in public. It won’t help anything.” I sighed.

“So what, we aren’t going to tell anyone?” he asked.

“We can tell the boys… and our families. But that’s about it for now. And technically there isn’t anything official to tell…” I said slowly. I heard Louis sigh and watched him nod.

I wondered if and when we were going to make anything official. I mean I know I said we should wait, but we’re already acting like we’ve been dating for months and it’s only been a day.

I guess that’s what love does?

Either way, I doubt it’d change anything. I mean, the way we were laying right now was pretty okay for me. Louis my boyfriend or not.