Chapter 6: First Fight

Louis’s POV

To say I was angry was an understatement.

A major understatement.

I wanted to leap across the table and strangle her.

How dare she say something like that to Niall?

How dare she come here and give us all attitudes when she’s dating our friend. She said he wasn’t even special to her. He was just another one of the guys she uses to write her damn music.

Bull shit.

Harry deserved so much better than that. He was special. He was incredibly special, and he deserves someone who sees that.

“Lou.” I heard Eleanor whisper from beside me, her grip on my knee tightening. I didn’t turn to look at her though. I just continued to glare at the country bitch in front of me. “Louis, babe, calm down and look at me.” She continued to speak softly to me. I just sent her a hard glare.

No.

I was not going to calm down.

I hate her. She’s using my best mate.

She hurt Niall.

Eleanor’s reasoning was not going to fix this now. I didn’t want her to talk to me for once.

“I’m back!” I heard the deep yet, peppy voice ring out from behind me. I tensed and clenched my fists. I wanted to do and say so many things right now, but I couldn’t figure out what to say, where to start… it was all too much.

“What did I miss?” Harry asked sitting back down in his seat and throwing a casual arm around Taylor’s shoulders, causing her to send me a smug smile.

I wanted to scream.

Louis? Are you alright mate?” Harry asked, looking perplexed by my obvious mood change. “And where did Nialler go?”

It felt like someone had locked me in a dark closet My jaw was clenched so hard I probably could crack my own teeth. My hands were balled into extremely tight fists and I was sure that my nails were cutting into my skin, probably causing blood to start to seep out of my self-inflicted wounds.

“Louis please…” I heard Lottie’s small voice from my other side. I looked down at her, my breath rough and short from anger. She stared up at me with wide, shining, blue eyes.

She was afraid. It was clear

Of me.

I took a in a sharp breath and stood up roughly, my chair nearly getting knocked down behind me as I shook out of Eleanor’s and Lottie’s grip, storming off in the direction Niall had gone. I had to make sure he was okay.