Chapter 3: It Went Well

Harry’s POV

“Sorry I’m late.” I apologized, running out of breath after my mad dash down to meet Taylor in the lobby. I kissed her on the cheek and gave her my best apologetic smile. She just flashed me a fake one and pursed her lips.

“I’m not sure how you could, being that I reminded you last night, but let’s just get going. We’re already running late.” She said emotionlessly, before grabbing my hand and turning around, dragging me behind her, I picked up the pace to keep up with her. I just really wanted today to go well. The minute we stepped outside the hotel I heard a bunch of different reactions and shouts.

“Oh my God Harry Styles! Can I have your autograph please?!” I heard a girl squeal before she began hyperventilating. I smiled warmly at the girl who looked to be around fourteen years old. I immediately felt Taylor’s grip around me tighten as she clung onto my full arm now instead of just my hand. It was nice in a way, having her hold onto me like that, but I was going to need my arm to sign whatever it was the girl wanted me to sign.

“Sure babe.” I said nicely to her and she blushed, handing me her phone and a marker and I quickly scribbled my name down on the back of it and handed it back to her with a smile. Some girls were beginning to ask Taylor for autographs and pictures as well and she smiled at them, clearly unhappy that there were so many fans nagging us. I ignored it briefly though, wanting to give as much attention to them as I possibly could. I had to remember they were the reason why I was here in the first place.

“Harry, why are you and Taylor together? Are you two a couple?” a girl asked me after I posed for a picture with her. I was about to open my mouth and tell her that we weren’t a couple quite yet, but I was cut off when I felt Taylor hook onto me again, after quickly shoving something she had just autographed back into the owners chest roughly.

“Yeah, we’re a couple. We’re actually heading to the zoo right now for our first date.” She spoke quickly, sending me a look of admiration. I felt a little source of butterflies erupt in my stomach at the look and I smiled at her, but I couldn’t help but feel confused. Why would she tell the girl we were a couple when we hadn’t made anything official yet, and why would she tell here where we were going, we’re just going to get stalked now.

“You two are dating? But what about Louis? What’s going to happy to Larry Stylinson?” A girl beside the first one asked. I bit my lip as annoyance brewed inside of me at the statement. Larry Stylinson, the name that was ruining my life.

“Larry Stylinson isn’t real dear.” I said, trying to keep the bitterness out of my voice. “Lou and I are just good friends. Nothing more. As you can see we both have girlfriends.” I told her, wrapping my arm around Taylor’s waist, not arguing the couple thing. “And we would appreciate it if people started to put an end to all of the Larry rumors. They just start trouble.” I added on politely. The girl gave me a look of disbelief before shrugging and walking away. Taylor gave a little tug on my arm and I looked down at her.

“Let’s get going.” She murmured. I nodded and together we walked off, saying goodbye to the fans, and putting our sunglasses on our faces. Taylor’s hand slid down and gripped my hand as her fingers interlaced with mine. I smiled a bit. It’s nice having someone by your side like this. The last time I held someone’s hand was with Lou, and that was as a joke. Not to mention a long time ago.