1 ♥

Cameron's POV -

    A lot has happened these past 4 years. Faithe is now 8 in the 3rd grade. Kayden is four and in preschool. London and I re-married & we haven't fought once since. My mom didn't approve of the wedding, she doesn't even talk to me as much anymore. Her and London got into a big argument. Everything will come together eventually, so I'm not worried about it for now.

"Babe." London wrapped her arms around me. 

"Yesssss ?" I smiled.

"The kids are gone." 

    I smiled at her and kissed her lips. London has changed so much in the past few years. She cut her hair to shoulder length and got her nose pierced. She looks older and more mature now.

"And ?"

"I want some booty, Cam." 

"Nope."

"Whyyyyy ?" She squeezed my booty.

"I'm too old for that, I been giving it to you since I was sixteen."

       I can't believe that I'm already 27 years old. Time flew by quick.

"Soooo."

"I'm outta juice." I laughed.

"Ew Cam !" She pushed me.

  I laughed & grabbed her waist.

"How was getting Kayden to go in today?" I asked.

"I think I'm gonna take him out." 

"Why ?"

"Because Faithe didn't go to preschool & we got to see her all day, everyday. I miss my baby boy & he starts school in the fall." She sat on the bed.

"Hmm.. We might be able to get him out," I sat in front of her, "but I don't want him to be an idiot when he goes to school."

"He won't be, Faithe's at the top of her class."

"Well yeah, but Faithe didn't have issues at birth."

"There's nothing wrong with my son, he's just a premie." She got defensive.

"I know baby, I know, chill." I said.

    Kayden is still really tiny. He's just small for his age, but he can walk and talk normally.

"I'm going to get him now." London sat up and fixed her hair.

"Babe, he hasn't even been there half an hour."

"He's scared of all the other kids," She said, "I hate leaving my kids with strangers. If the thing with your mom didn't happen we'd be in California right now."

    I sighed.

"I don't like being away from my mom, man."

"I know you don't baby."

       I shook my head. I keep having flashbacks of the wedding. I broke my mom's heart that day, thats probably why she don't want shit to do with my ass.

*
FLASHBACK :

"Why are your trying to ruin this for me ?" I said to my mother. She had been shaking her head this whole ceremony.

"I'm not doing shit, Cam. Just because she has your kids doesn't mean you have to marry the girl again. I was done disrespecting her, but that didn't mean I approved of another wedding."

"What do you want, ma ? For me to come back home ?"  I got an attitude.

"Well that's what you always do when she breaks your hea-"