Stg

Teo is changing back, I missed him lol

Nyome.

"Mom, did you really call papa Tator?" I washed off my hands as I nodded

"Mama mama mama" Myles squealed in his high chair

I put more toast on his plate, which all he was really eating

I turned off the stove and sat in front of my plate "Okay kiddo's movie then bed"

The twins started to scream "No no"

I looked down at them in their walkers "Yes yes"

Mahogany shook his head "No No"

I sighed loudly, Nina laughed "mommy needs some grown up friends"

I walked over to the microwave and sat my plate in there.

I heard glass breaking I ran into the dining room where the kids were, Nina pointed to the door.

I toke Myles out the high chair and handed him to Nina and pointed to the pantry after pushing both of the walkers in there too.

My heart was racing in my chest, when I heard a chuckle

Teo

"Wook wook" I held Mulan's little hands in my ass she did a flip off my legs.

"Cool"

Vanessa was back in Michigan while I baby sat Mulan. I know she's going through it so I agreed for it to be a one time thing. I mean I don't even take my own kids on tour with me.

"I want you to sit back here and watch TV with Mrs. Ashely" she toke the candy from my hand and nodded

This tour us fun and all but I high key wanna go back home and chill with my family, it's stressful leaving all the time.

'Kriss Cross by Chris Brown' started and my friend recorded

--

"Nigga stop saying shit like that" I pulled the cover over Mulan and walked out the hotel room pushing ayo on the way out.

"She does if you look real real close" he followed me to the vending machine

I toke out my five and went for the cookies and a juice "Dont jinx me because you got bout thirty kids"

King and Zavi started laugh. My phone started buzzing all in my pocket, it was my house phone. I ignored it because nobody was at the house since Nyome and the kids are in the Bahamas with Deja.

"Nigga answer this its your house phone" Ayo handed his phone to me

I put it up to my ear "Hello"

"Daddy" I could hear glass breaking in the background along with Dishoney crying "mommys in big trouble"

"What you saying Cupcake" I walked off pacing the hallways "How are you guys at the house anyway I saw y'all leave for Bahama's"

"Mahogany and Myles got sick so they didn't let us on the plane" some more glass broke followed by a scream

"Call auntie Layla I'm coming home now"

The phone hung up and I put my back on the wall and slid it down.

The truth is I got her into this