Really

Teo

A pillow was thrown at the side of my head "Nigga its 3 o'clock in the afternoon, wake up"

I jump up so fast I got a headache

My vision came in and I was in someone's bed, the place didn't look familiar at all

"You the only one I know who can go from the ice cream parlor, to the club and then get so drunk you gotta sleepover. You a hot ass mess" I looked at the person closer and realized that it was Vanessa

I ran my hair through my curls "Did we do any thing"

"No nigga, its nothing like that" she chuckled and threw my phone at leg "Call your fiancé, bro"

I looked under the covers at my morning wood, through my underwear and quickly covered it "You undressed me"

She shook her head "No Nigga, you did that yourself prolly in the middle of the night, it wasn't me thou"

I spotted my pants on the floor and the them on. I put my phone in my pocket and walked out the bedroom.

"I'm leaving out, sorry about this" I opened the door and stepped out halfway

She walked out the room that I'm guessing was the kitchen and smiled "alright, don't be a stranger cause I put my number in your phone"

I waved and got in to my car. When I pulled back into my mom's house, the cars wasn't in the driveways so I grabbed my extra keys.

When I walked into house and I heard kids laughing. Julian came from the bathroom and walked up to me with him arms crossed.

 Julian came from the bathroom and walked up to me with him arms crossed

I put my hand out for a dap, he dapped Me then started to laugh

"What you do to my girlfriend man"

I walled into the living room behind him and sat down next to the King and the twins who was sleeping in the arm of the couches.

"What you mean? What I do"

"She came here crying and looking for you, then we haven't seen you since like six mama got worried now she thinking you dead"

I got up and pulled my phone out "let call this girl"