Really part 2

Time skip *1 year

Vanessa

My body couldn't shake anymore as I laid in my bed, my only thought was that my boyfriend Chad knew that Mulan wasn't really his

My body couldn't shake anymore as I laid in my bed, my only thought was that my boyfriend Chad knew that Mulan wasn't really his. He was gonna come busting through the door at any moment and beat me and my baby.

"OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR NESSA" he kicked the door three times, my breathing only got faster.

The banging was constant and Mulan crying in the bathroom wasn't any help. I toke a deep breath when the banging stopped all together.

I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed Mulan and held her tighter.

We both jumped when we heard a big ass bang "Mama I scared"

I heard the door to the bedroom swing open, my heart was jumping.

"Vanessa where you at" besides Mulan Mateo's voice seemed to be my only relieve these days.

"In here" I looked down at the cut on my arm.

He walked in and lifted both me and Mulan to our feet "Are you coming or not"

Me and him have been getting closer over the year and he has been there for me through everything.

He grabbed my last suitcase and sat it right beside Mulan's feet.

I just couldn't believe he was getting married tomorrow.

"I got you somewhere to stay till I sign this lease for your apartment"

He was the only one I told about Chad and he low key didn't understand. He was talking about buying me a apartment and told me to leave Chad.

"Where at" I raised a eyebrow.

"My sister Leyla's she has hella kids but she's the only one with a extra room" he turned into McDonald's.

"Cool" I held the strapped to my purse a little tighter as I was about to open the door.

"I got it, what y'all want to drink"