Something New

Teo

Changed Teo^^

Changed Teo^^

"Aye aye aye put that rock down King" I pointed a finger at him and threw it and ran.

We all were at my moms house for a cookout and they left all the kids and men outside to cook and play while they cooked in the kitchen.

"To chance getcho son he twildin' " Ayo pointed to King who was pulling my mother's flowers out the ground.

The funny thing is. When Asia is around he acts like some kind of angel but to anybody else he acts bad all day everyday.

Chance walked over to King and King toke off with the flower still in his hand "Jaden McLaren!!" Chance looked tired but he keep running till he caught King and dragged him into the house before popping him in the mouth.

Nina tapped my arm "Dad?" I looked down she had her fingers in her mouth.

"Princess?" I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Can I spend the night with Peanut butter?" i shook my head quickly

"Why" she put out her lip

"Cause you know she just had two new babies. She needs her rest. Wait plus you starting school tomorrow"I kissed her cheek "Excited?" she nodded

I put her to her feet as everybody started to come in the backyard.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was Ny'Ome.

I quickly turned to see her smiling. "Where Myles at"

He always stay glued to her side at all times, just how he like it, unless he sleep.

She pointed to the house "In the house sleep with the twins"

"Okay why you looking so mean" she scrunched up her face and flicked me off, I slapped her butt

------- ------ ------

Ny'Ome

Ny'Ome and Myles

Ny'Ome and Myles

Nina stick her head under her bed for the sixth time "Mommy where's my green shoes?"