Who Are You Really?

Jade

I looked around to see every body laughing and telling jokes.

You think we only want you for your money and its funny

And that why I came back top down

Heard you had bout four bitches

Tried to say you had less boy don't do it

If you say I'm on your minddd

I just wanna you to prove it

Heard you had about four bitches

Tried to say you had less boy don't do it

The song had everybody at the baby shower singing, even the kids. I sat quietly in the corner humming along and texting Michael.

Babe.

Jade I already told you that I'm still coming!! What do you want me to quit? -Michael

Yeah if you want

Lol girl but I'm on my way now -Michael

Okay bby.

I locked my phone again and looked around my surroundings. Everybody was dancing to work by Rihanna, Nina was belly dancing and they were egging her on. I laughed that little girl is too much.

"Hey Jade what's up with you?" I looked to my left to see Ny'Ome

"Nothing pregnant" I sat back a little

She smiled before busting out laughing "Not inside you whats up"

I shrugged "Nothing really"

I have been itching to tell her about something I've been keeping from her. I love my cousin with all my heart and what's she's doing is a blessing which is why I have to leave after I tell her. My baby can't be homeless and I can't live with Michael because my dad will know. I have no choice.

"Okay you wanna open up your gifts?" I nodded

She walked over to the mic and turned down the music to tell them what was going on.

Everybody crowded around me, Deja and Leyla as we sat on the couch. The doorbell rang and Teo went to get it, we waited to open the gifts.

Deja stood up "I gotta pee" we all chucked

"Yo what's up man you toke forever to get here"

Teo pulled Michael and shit the door. Michael came and pecked my cheek and gave me a gift bag.

I opened it and it revealed a small blue jersey that had a number six on it, little blue shorts and a pair of white and blue 12's. And a similar outfit expect pink for me.

I smilied up at him and gave him a hug "Thanks baby"

"I got the same on-" he was cut off by the sound of glass breaking

Everybody looked behind me to where the sound came from.

Michael was staring at Deja who dropped the glass and froze.

Deja finally opened her mouth "Melvin?"

Ny'Ome stared at him confused too. They both looked angry at him.

Michael opened his mouth but I could tell he decided against it.

Deja turned her head to the side "Oh now you got nothing to say huh? Still getting young girls pregnant and leaving them with fucking triplets, at 17 years old"