Cold

Ny'Ome.

"From the sound of it your daughter is being sexually molested" he looked at his note pad then he sat it down "She will be recommend to another therapist a woman"

"Why, your the best here. You helped me"

"Ny'Ome this is different she's a child she's not going to trust me because whatever happened, when I shut the door she threw a fit" he looked me in my eyes "Are their any men in her life looking at her any kind of way" I shook my head

"And all the men around her have daughters of their own and I grew up with them" he wrote some down "I've been very careful"

After we finished talking I grabbed Nina and we went to the car. I helped her in and strapped her up.

"Mama ain't gonna let any body hurt you if you tell" she looked at me like she wasn't going to say any thing  "Please Ni I will help you you"

She looked in my eyes and buckled her seatbelt as if I never said anything to her. I got in the front seat and turn to her

"We not moving till you tell me who doing this" she looked out the window and I sighed "Nina you making this hard, for what" tears streamed down her face. I wiped them and she flinched at my touch

She sniffed and looked at me "This is where I'm hurt" she pointed to her head

"A headache?" she nodded and coughed a little, some thing she been doing all day

I made a turn and we went in a pharmacy. I opened my door and then opened hers, I saw she tried to do it herself before I came.

She wiped her eyes and hopped out "Damn child lock"

I opened the door for her and   chuckled. She went around dancing threw the store I made my way to the front desk.

"Hello my name is Gabby how may I help you"

I leaned on the counter some "I would actually see if I could pick up some meds for my daughter"

She bit her lip and looked down at her computer "What is her name?"

"Nina Bolwes"

She typed and then raised her eyebrows "I have a prescription but it says it's from October" I middle my head

"That's the one"

"Okay one second" I nodded and she walked off to the back room. I started to look around for Nina she was doing a flip  "Nina, No" she looked at me and still flopped twice

"She's fine" the lady said handing me a bag

"Thanks" I walked away from the counter and ran out the door.  I heard crying and ran back, Nina was having a full melt down thinking I forgot her mean ass

"That's not even funny" I laughed some more

I blasted Beyoncé all through the car, we was singing.  I stopped at McDonald's after and got everybody something.

We got to the house and I parked and got out the front seat. I went to the back seat and Nina was out cold with the cup of chocolate milk I bought from the store in her lap. I looked at my baby out cold then everything in the car the three boxes of McDonald's dinner boxes, some therapist the medince and some stuff bought for jades baby shower.

"MATEOOO" He came running out like there was a fire

"Yes baby" I smirked

"Get her please"

He grabbed her out the car seat. She kissed his cheek and rested her head right back to his shoulder.

I grabbed the bags and locked the door. We headed in the house. He went upstairs and I went in the kitchen where everybody was.

The girls were all coloring at the table with broken crayons.

"I know y'all not in my new leather seats with y'all shoes" Zariah sat on her butt and all the kids started doing the same.

Jade was on her phone rubbing her big stomach, not paying attention. Savannah was sitting at the table to sleeping with her head rested on the table. Layla was helping them color.

Kristen looked at me and smiled "Auntie got us McDonalds"

Just like that she set off a bunch of cheers and screams from all their little mouths, they banged the crayons in the table.

"Chill out na' " I set up their fries and nuggets. "Go start washing hands, Zariah first"

Zariah hopped up first and behind her led Gina, Kristen and Christina they made there way to the down stairs bathroom.

I sat at the table "So Jade?" she sat her down and gave me her attention.

"Hmm?"

"Did you want to have your shower here or at my moms?"

She raised a eyebrow "Shower?"

I slapped my head and rolled my eyes "I meant to say baby shower"

She quickly shook her head "You don't got to"

I brushed off her comment "So they all voted for here since its easier for every body. What you think?"

"I think here is perfect"

She stood to her feet and held her stomach waddling to the front hall, starting for the bathroom upstairs.

Jade has been acting extra weird lately. Every time I try to be nice to her she pushes away. I think it's because she's hormonal because this is her first pregnancy and she trying to be independent.

---------- -----------

"Tickle me again and I'm peeing"

He stopped and gave me the straight face. I grabbed his cheek and kissed it.

"Man nobody can play with yo nasty ass"

"I was kidding" I mushed his head

He mushed mine back "So what, it's a lot of people that pee on their self and can't help it. You can so take you nasty ass to the bathroom"

"People like who?"

He raised his eye brow "I don't know pregnant people" he shrugged

I bit my lip "What you got against pregnant people?"

"Nothing accept their fat" I fake gasped "And always in they feelings" I gasped again and put my hand on my heart "And your pregnant aren't you?"

"Maybe but damn if that's how you feel" I stood up only to get pulled back down

"I was just playing, you wear it the best" he kissed my neck

I laughed and moaned "Where what the best?"

He breathed in my back and spoke against it "Your pregnancy babe" I laughed again

"I said maybe fool" he stopped and gave me a grin "I've been having  morning sickness"

"Well if you not you know I can put one in ya"