Author's Note

Hey guys!

First of all, thank you very much for reading my story but if you haven't read Beaufort Academy yet, please don't start reading this one because you'll just get confused! This is the sequel to that one so please read that one first!

Second, if you've read it, then thank you for being a part of my journey as a Wattpad writer and I hope you continue to support me by reading this one too! My heart is forever grateful to you.

Third, as I promised, this story will be a little more mature. They are in their mid-20s now, and they have certainly matured as characters. But I still stand by what I said that although this'll be mature, I will NEVER include graphic sexual scenes in it as I have never been one to write like that. Although I will be implying it, I will never explicitly go into detail as I have readers who are underaged plus it's not my writing style.

Fourth, I have had requests asking for Alvin to somehow end up being alive. I am sorry to tell you that it won't be happening. As I have said before, I cannot continue writing a fanfiction about JaRon knowing that they are no longer an item in real life. But please don't worry. I'm not about to brush Elizabeth off and I have, in fact, already planned a plotline for her second chance. So please, please give whoever Elizabeth's second chance a... chance.

Fifth, I also have had requests to include LizQuen (some even mistaking AlBee for LizQuen) in the sequel. I have thought about it. But I realized that I can't because then I'd have too many storylines to write and I don't think I can do that and give each one the proper length and attention each one deserves. If I include LizQuen, it'll be four love teams in one story and I just don't think I can do it. Sorry! But maybe I'll write a different story for LizQuen only. Maybe. 

Sixth, please, please no softcopies of my work. I actually saw one being passed around and I swear if I see one again I'm going to stop writing this mid-way and leave everyone hanging. I put my heart, sweat and a piece of my soul in my stories and it just breaks my heart to see it being passed around WITHOUT MY CONSENT. Not to mention the fact that it's illegal! So please, no softcopies.

Seventh, what do you think of the cover?

Lastly, I would appreciate it very much if you vote, comment, and share my story! It encourages me to write and hearing from you tells me I'm actually doing a pretty good job. It makes me update faster too because I always look forward to what you guys will say about my story. 

That's it. Now onto the story!

XoXo,

Rae