Chapter 10

Cianna' front door was wide open yet Luke and I stood right out her door. Ours hands were still tied together and at the moment I was extremely thankful for the heat that was being shared between us. We were laughing at God knows what when we heard Cianna's voice from behind us.

She was dressed in just jogging shorts and a hoodie, one that was too big might I add. Despite it being below freezing, she was running up and down the stairs carrying boxes. She'd moved in before us so it was odd to see her moving things in.

"It's nice to see that you two finally got together." She smiled at us, putting the box down by her feet. "I called it from the day I met you guys." Her smile stretched across her face, beaming her white teeth. If I had to be honest, I was a little jealous of Cianna since she did have perfect teeth and pretty blonde hair and a petite figure, but her personality kind of ruined it all for me.

I pulled my hand away from Luke's and shoved it into my jacket pocket. "We're not together." I quickly said. She nodded her head at me as I took a glance at Luke who had done the same as me and kept his now cold hands in his pockets. He was already looking over at me, but I pushed it aside.

"Sorry, my mistake." She put a hand to her chest and stiffened her smile. "So what are you guys up here for?" She asked, switching between Luke and I.

"We were wondering what the loud noises were." Luke turned to me instead of Cianna, he seemed more scared of her than amused. No matter how many times he said that he was actually nice or not annoying, his actions just couldn't convince me.

"I'm just helping my boyfriend move in." Her thin arms picked up the box from the ground and walked into her place, signaling for us to follow her.

We were a few feet back from her which was nice considering we were jammed together the last time I was here. I'd only been in here twice before, and every time it's changed somehow. Her home was always splattered with colors that didn't mesh together quite well though. Red couch, dark green chairs, light blue walls. It was a lot to take in to say the least.

"I feel bad for her boyfriend." Luke mumbled into my ear. I put a hand up to my mouth in attempt to stifle my laughter as he did shortly after. We stopped once we were in the middle of her living room as that's where most of the boxes were stacked. Luke and I faced Cianna as if he didn't just make fun of her color choices, smiling like nothing happened.

"I apologize about the ruckus. He's got a lot of stuff." She giggled. I could practically feel myself starting to gag over how mushy she got over boys, which included Luke. I'm surprised she hasn't pounced on him like I would have expected her to. Even with her new boyfriend. "Ellis!" She called around the corner.

Luke and I snapped our heads to each other at the same time, staring with wide eyes. I reached out a grasped my arm around his, squeezing tight as I looked back over to Cianna.

"It can't be the same guy." Luke whispered down to me. The words went through one ear and out the other as I was too focused on the boy who was about to pop around the corner. Just as I suspected, my ex-boyfriend who had just cheated on my walked right around the corner.

"Autumn." Luke slowly said as he felt me tense up.

"This is Ellis." Cianna called to us, hugging onto Ellis' torso. "Ellis, Luke and Autumn, Luke and Autumn, Ellis. They live in the apartment under us." She giggled once more, getting on her tip toes to kiss his cheek.

This was all very awkward. To say the least. All I could to was stare between the new couple in front of as Luke tried to keep me from completely going off on her. His arm was now out of my grip and on the small of my back and I could feel his tapping through the layers of clothing in attempts to keep my calm.