Chapter 23

Time didnt seem to be able to go by fast enough or maybe that was just me being usper nervous and excited for Prom to be coming up. I was glad i didnt have to wait like a billion months for it and instead only 1 months and only 3 weeks for us to be going back home!

Id gotten a really awesome prom dress when we were in Europe so i didn thave to worry about that when i got back home and i was glad of it because as soon as i got home i ran into the storage space, struggled with the lock for 5 minutes before i remembered Ashley had the keys then busted my bike out and went riding from there to Malibu where Crypt, Shii and Zuri were hanging at Cryp's mom's beach house while she was out proabbly fucking Charlie Sheen or someone.

 "Hey bitches! Miss me?" i said walking up to their deck and Zuri shrieked and hugged me tightly, i got a pat on the shoulder from Shii and a bone crushing lifting up hug from Cryp.

"Woah chill on the hug" i said swayign when he let me go "Andy would kick you ass if he saw you doign that" i said.

 "Wait you and...?" Shii asked

"I KNEW IT!!" Zuri shrieked

"Do i have to give him the whole 'you hurt her i kill you' talk?" Cryp asked

"Nope. Matt, Ashley and Dahvie/Jayy already did it for you thoguh Dahvie and Jayy were playing around since they dont know that we actually ARE goign out secretly"

"wait its a secret?"

"Yeah because im 17 and hes already 26 the whole age difference and me stil being underage which everyone since im 16 people would talk alot of shit and also he could get arrested sine we are well 'textually active'" i said

"Wait you could get arrestecd because your texting?" Zuri asked with wide eyes

Shii rolled her eyes and whispered in her ear what id meant

"Oh! I thought you were a virgin!"

"Was"

"Looks like me and you are the last virgins then" Zuri said to Cryp and he blushed and me and Shii giggled.

 "Who do you think I did it with?" Shii asked

"No! You said you would wait til marriage!" she said to Cryp who shrugged

She put on a pouty face "now im the only virgin"

"I was the only virgin back home. Like as in the entire school well except fo rmy friend Ty but she lost it before me so..." i said

"Thats kinda sad" Shii said.

"Whats sad is that im mexican and my skin looks like yours now lets hit the beach and make me look like snooki!" i said and they whooped and we stripped down to our bikini's and Crypt to his swim trunks.

We jumped into the water from the small cliff the house was located on and started laughing aorund as we usually did when we were together.

I ended up getting home at like 9 with Shii. She really didnt like to deal with her mom so she always got home late and today i was the one stuck with having her at my house til 1am.

We watched Sweeney Todd then I laid down on my bed, tired of swimming and she laid down next to me we tuned so we were looking in other in the face.

"How do you know when your in true love?" she asked me.

"I dont know. I guess when you are you know it" I said "though the mind always plays tricks. But I think. Love Andy"

"I dont know about Dennis" she said

"Wait your cheating on cryp?"

"No! Dennis is his real name!"

"I thought it was Brock?"