Chapter 11

I turned on the shower and climbed in it was hot very very hot but i didnt care i just wanted to feel SOMETHING.

I didnt really know WHY i was crying, if it was because of last night, because of finding out about Ash or that shed be here, with Andy and he would be all over HER now. Last night should never have happened and i know that. God why did i have to lose my Virginity to HIM? In THAT way? Ugh.

Somebody knocked on the door and i yelled out "WHAT DO YOU WANT?! IM TAKING A SHOWER" i yanked open the curtain and stormed over to the door grabbing a towel which i tied around myself tightly.

"Oh oops" i said when i saw Amy looking somewhat shocked.

"Phone" she said "and when your done im making braekfast" she said and i nodded.

"Hello?" i asked putting my cell to my ear.

"Hey ET!" Ashley said.

"Hey Ash!" i said loudly.

"Have a good christmas?" he asked

"Yupp! Got a really good load too! If only you would LET ME GET PIERCINGS!!" i said.

"Ive told you a billion times your too yougn!"

"Im 17!"

"16 to the public!"

"Oh whatever anyways did you have a good christmas too?"

"Yeah back with the fam you know" he said to me then as aif whispering to someone else 'No! get off!' he whispered.

"Who are you talking to?"

"My nephew, who would technically be your cousin, has a crush on you" Ash said and i laughed.

"Hey Tal do me a favor will you?" he asked after a few more comments and stuff.

"What?"

"Go outside and check the mail will ya? I mailed something to you it should have a big black bow on it" he said.

"Really? You want me to go outside in this weather? Do you have any idea how cold it is in Ohio? AND i was taking a shower im all wet" i said.

"Well then go and change then go and check it out" he said "stya on the line".

"Ugh" i sighed and hadned the phone to Andy then went and got changed.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42443623

"This better be fucking worth it" i said when i got the phone back and went out into the front yard and shrieked loduly.

"OH MY GOD!!!" i yelled and ran over to it.

A motorcycle.

Yupp thats what Ash had given me a friken Indian Motorcycle!!!

http://image.motorcyclecruiser.com/f/15598258%2Bw750%2Bst0/0808_crup_02_z%2Bindian_chief%2Bindian_motorcycle.jpg

It had a big bow on it so i couldnt quite hug it righ tbut i sure as hell tried and kept shrieking my ass off.

On the side was my name in a heart on a purple ribbon the heart had wings and a small rown which i LOVED. Under that was the Black Veil Brides star thing and the logo was next to the heart the space of the V it said 'from Ashley to Tali, love you baby'.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" i screamed into the phone and he laughed.

"You learned quick so i thought you sdesreved one" he said "now shut up and go ridfe it" he said.

"Hells yeah im going to" i said and hung up then ran back into the house and ran out with a pair of scissors that i used to tear off the ribbon and then i ran back inside and grabbed my gloves that overed pretty muh only my fingers.

"Woah!!!" Ash said running outside too and then so did Andy then his mom and his dad.

"Sweet ride" Andy said

"Since when do you ride?" Ash asked

"Since i was adopted. You know the whole child abuse thing? Or did you forget that too?" i asked in a cold tone.

"Im going for a ride ill be back in a little while i just have to test this baby out!"i said and put on the helmet and sped of.

When i got back (later than what i had expected) Ash and Andy were giggling madly having a now ball fight outside she looked more like the Ash i knw doing this but still she was different. For one her hair was bleached blonde and very short chin length with bangs in a traight line and she had red lipstick and white white foundation on all the time.

"Hey Tali!" she called but i flipped her off and kept walking.