Chapter 8

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_150/set?id=42256231

After a while of chatting we went out seperate ways and got dressed up even though it was jus tthe four of us Christmas Eve should be a dressing up thing.

We had dinner which i had helped with (much to Andy's refusal to eat anything cooked by me) then we all sat down aroudn the tree and sort of hung out until midnight which is when we'd open up the presents.

"Im bored!!!" i said at around 11:30pm slouching on the couch. "I cnat believe im saying this but im going to bed before 3am" i stood up.

"Arent you gonna wait for the presents?" Andy asked sounding like a littel kid.

"What presents? Ash is off with her family and Ty and Trish are skiiing. Cryp, Zuri Sii and Sabi already gave me theres and Ashley is giving me my motorcycle til we go back to LA" i said "and dont get me started on the family" i said before Amy or Chris could ask that part.

"But im getting you a present! And Jinxx Jake and CC sent their gifts here!" Andy said

"You and the band got me presents?" i asked

"Yeah so did Sammi, Snow, Matt and Dahvie & Jayy" he said and i managed to hold back a smile as i sat back down.

*10 Minutes later*

"Have i mentioned how much i utterly hate dresses? And high heels? And having my hair up?"

*5 Minutes after that*

"Can i wax yoru stomach now?"

*3 mintues after that*

"I want some helium"

*1 minute later*

"Dear god how do woman have these on at a daily basis"

*30 seconds later"

"B-"

"DEAR LORD SHUT UP!

*10 Minutes Later*

"1 2 3 4 i declare a thuimb war"

"Gah"

"Thats cheating"

*4 Minutes later*

"LALALALALAAL" we yelled in each other's faces

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!! ITS CHRISTMAS!!" Andy's dad yelled at us and we shut up and i ran to get my presents.

CC got me a pair of drumsticks that had the image of blue flames crawling up it and a pair of gloves.

JInxx got me a certificate to get my cheek dermal done and Jayy gave me one for my bridge.

Jake got me prank toys and stuff.

Matt gave me some Harry Potter merch.

Sammi got me a pair of black skinnies with chians and zippers on them

Snow got me a really cool locket (Chapter 2 Beautiful Remains outift)

And last but certainly not least Andy got me a locket too (pictured) it had a erally old look to it and instead of the Topaz it had an emerald in the middle and was on a ribbon.

"Woah its-its beautiful Andy Thank you!" i said adn hugged his neck tightly.

"Yeah well i got it at an antique shop it looked really weird in the window and well since your weird" he said and i smacked his arm.

'Your mean!"