Chapter 15

A/N: Since i myself am Mexican and Tali is Mexican i like adding my culture into my stories so thats why i decided to make them go to Mexico!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42582673

"Morning all" i said as the guys stumbled into the kitchen sleepily, Andy (who flashed me a wink) included.

"Woah Tali, 10am happy? Wah?!" Jake said and i laughed.

"Its Mexico! All my family is from here!" i said "and to celebrate being in Mexico i made Agua de limon and huevos rancheros" i said.

"Did you just say Balls?" Jinxx asked

"Huevos means balls and eggs doofus" i rolled my eyes and set a plate of food infront of them all.

"What is this?" Andy poked the eggs.

"Huevos Rancheros. Its Eggs with spicy tomato juice and has a tortilla under it try it its dleicious" i said "and that is lime juice in water with sugar AKA agua de limon"

"Sounds incredibly unhealthy" Jinxx said.

"Alot of mexican foods are unhealthy but McDonalds is worse and smaller now eat it before i shove it down your throat" i said.

"Alright alright ill eat it" he said.

After that me and Andy started to do that basically. It wasnt a relationship its not like we dated secretly or anything. It was just making out and having sex like we were friends with benefits.

He was like a drug. A drug i just couldnt say no to.

*3rd week on tour. Italy*   http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42593364

"I bleed for you Forever I will lie awake I would die for you!" i sang softly as i pinned my hair up into a loose bun.

"You have a nice voice" Andy said leaning against the bathroom doorway.

"Thanks" i said

He walked over and kissed ym neck but i pushed him off.

"Not today" i said laughing

"why not?"

"Im going out"

"Out where?"

"A date" i replied

"With who?" he sounded more mad this time.

"Dont worry about it" i said spraying hair spray on my do.

"Why shouldnt i worry about it? Your 17" he said.

"So that would make you a pedophile!" i said with a broad smile.

"Hey dont turn this on me! Who are you going out with?" he asked

"Dont worry about it . Ill be back before midnight" i said and put on my jacket.

"Oh Andy" i said when i was almost out of the bus and pointed to my jacket when he turned around. "H is for Hogwarts" i said and slipped out before he could stop me.

*ANDY POV*

That was never the type or realtionship i wanted to have with her. I didnt want her to be just my friend with benefits. I wanted her to be mine not Matt's. Why did he have her twice already and i couldnt even have her once?Although honestly i had more of her than he did but still i wanted to be able to publicly have her.