Chapter 3

Just as i was getting ou tof my little daze Crypto and Zuri jumped in my path.

Crypto was tall with shaggy black hair and pale skin he had dazzlign green eyes that i found amazing his face was sort of childlike nad he had light freckles on his face something he always hated since he wanted to be taken as a serious rocker but noone would take him serious with freckles. He was really cute though! Haha. Today he was wearing a plain white T and blakc skinnies that had chains all over aswell as combat boots much the same.

Zuri was petite and she had long blonde hair with a little of the side of her head shaved and pink highlights in her bangs she was really sweet and funny noone would imagine her to like rock music. She was wearing a Hello Kitty shirt with pink skinnies nad pink converse.

"Helloo" i said

"Sup" Crypto said getting into step next to me then Zuri jumped on his back giggling nad he smiled back at her shaking hair out of his eyes.

"Oh dear lord just make out already!" this came from Shii who was leaning against my locker with Sabi next to her.

Shii had an attitude. She was goth. She had dark dark hair but not black exactly with bags covering half her face except her always black painted lips. Her top two canines were a little long so she looked like a vampire when she smirked. She wore a long black skirt with a white cropped top and a loose jacket with Dr.Marten boots.

Wasabi AKA Sabi was black an dhe was gay. He always wore suspenders but they usually werent on his shoulders so they hung by his butt with two belts holding up his pants. Usually he was very fashionable outside of school but inside he was another Goth/Scene/Emo/Rocker freak like us always wearing black things. His hair was also in the traditional Emo style like Cryp's but we all knew how many  hours it took him to straighten his hair. Today hed chosen two spiked belts without the suspenders but with basic black skinnies and an Escape the Fate shirt and black converse.

"Hey Shii Sabi!!' i said and opened my locker quickly grabbing my stuff for 1st period.

"Wow your face and hair are so naked" Sabi said and i rolled my eyes.

"I stayed up late last night watching the Rocky Horror Picture show i didnt have time to put on even a smidge of eyeliner" i said and he quickly took out his liquid liner and started applying it to my upper and lower lids heavily then he splattered eyeshadow and such things on my face then when he was sattisfied with his work he left me alone.

"Hey Faggots!" The jocks yelled as they passed us and me and Shii flipped them off.

"Come on. Lets just get to class" i said fixing my bag and books.