Chapter 2

"Bye Ash see ya later" i said jumping off the bike and pecked him on the cheek then walked towards the school.

I remember the first time if walked these very steps it was my first time coming to this new school and i was feeling somewhat overwhelembed but made sure not to let it show on my face.

*FLASHBACK*

As i walked through the hallways to my locker I could hear people whispering behind my back. I heard things such as:

"i heard she is such a ad ass she got kicked out of her old school!"

Some people were whisperiung that i was dating the cute guy on the motorcycle that had dropped me off none seemed to realize that he was atleast 30 and that i was barely even 17.

Noone talked to me at all as i passed and went from class to class though i guess i didnt exactly put up the best 'go ahead approach me' look what with my leather jakcet, leather boots and leather pants and my bag with patches of Black Veil Brides and other rock bands on it.

At lunch i sat down at a table alone and started to eat my chicken alfredo that Ashley had packed for me with some hot tea that theyd let me heat up in the school's cafeteria.

"Hey thats my seat" i heard a girly-ish voice say.

"Dont see your name on it" i answered looking up to a blonde guy with like big ole muscles probably a meat head jock.

"Well i guess for such a beautful lady i can make exceptions but under normal cirmustances they would get pnished" he said smirking and i rolled my eyes as he sat down infront o fme with all his jock budies.

"Im Josh" he said sticking his hand out.

"'Josh' how predictable" i chuckled eating my noodles.

"Ooh spicy i like em spicy" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"Step off unles you wanna get burned" i said.

"Look hun i dont know what YOUR used to, but I always get what i want" he said

"Is that supposed to be a pickup line?"

"Its supposed to be a warning"

"Oh so scared" i said standing up to dump my stuff.

"Dont walk away from me you little slut" he said standing up to oand grabbed my arm roughly

"Dont call me a slut"

"Oh and what are you gonna do about it? Slut" he whispered the last part real close to my ear

"Let me go" i said throguth tight lips and he laughed tightening his grip.

I shrrugged "Your funeral" then i spun my arm he was holding around to twsit his arm behind his back and kicked his nuts from behind then i tugged his hair down making him kneel on the floor and punched him in the face before slamming him roughly to the floor.

"Shouldnt have messed with me" i said dumping my trash on top of his head and grabbed my bag already on my way to the office.

"Wow suspended on your first day of school! Im so proud of you!" Ashley had said when hed turned up to pick me up and i rolled my eyes.

The next day id met Crypto, Sabi. Shii and Zuri who were practically drooling over me kicking that guy's ass and they recognized me from Black Veil Brides. They ended up becoming my best friends.

*END OF FLASHBACK*