Chapter 21

"Well what the fuck do you expect me to do?!"

"I expect you to not go flirting around with every girl that passes by!!"

"'Flirting around with ever girl that passes'? Well excuse me for being sociable!"

Me and Andy had gotten into a fight well another one. As it turns out im a very jealous girl and so is he so we got into tons of arguments and fights about teeny tiny little things.

We werent public abour our thing it was like when he was with Ash but we were much touchier about each other. It had been almost a month now and we were even well even more in love than before but still the fights were pretty bad.

"What and your saying im not?!" i yelled at him

"Noooo" he said sarcastically and i slapped him across the face he did the same right back and we looked at each other totally fuming then he grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me roughly.

I bit on his lips hard until he opened his mouth then it was a big fight for dominance which i eventually won and pulled away. I looked around then giggling i pulled him deeper into the alley we'd been fighting in.

He lifted me onto the industrial size garbage can....

"Shut up!" i giggled as we snuck back onto the bus at like 3 in the morning.

He laughed and grabbed my sides and i giggled again shoving him away and did the 'shh' hand gesture.

"Well its about time" someone said and turned on a light.

"AHH!!" i screamed and covered up my mouth "ASHLEY!!!! Thats some serious Dad shit!"

"Well why the hell are you out at all hours of the night with Andy?!"

"Curfew! I couldnt come home alone so i had to wait for this dude" i said

"Yeah bullshit" Ashley said "you told me you werent fooling around together anymore"

"Oh well we are there you are" i said and grabbed Andy's hand pulling him away from the living room.

"Dont walk away from me! Your too young to be fucking around with older guys!"

"Jesus Christ what the hell is up with everyone saying he's older? We were born in the same decade!" i said.

"Yeah he was born in the first year and you were born in the last year of that decade"

"Whatever!" i said "you suddenly decide to go all Father on me? Fuck off! Your not my dad your only my 'legal' guardian" i said

"I didnt ask to be stuck with you you know! The least you could do is live under my rules while you live uner my roof and my number 1 rule is 'dont fuck around behind my back with Andy'!" he screamed.

"Well its not behind your back anymore" i said "Dont worry by the way next month ill move out and stop being such a damn nuisance to you!! Noone else wanted me why would you?" i hissed.

"Thats not what i meant. I-i didnt think" he said

"Exactly you didnt think" i said and walked away from him calling my name.

I walked back to my bunk and pulled on my pajamas and laid down. Before long Andy came to the bed area and I heard him pull on his own pajamas and then he climbed up to my bunk and wrapped his arms around my body holdin me close. "I do want you" he whispered in my ear and I smiled but didn't say anything out loud.

The next morning I stayed in my bunk as usual since I really didn't like not being able to do basically a thing without my dominant hand wonk just chilled here in sweats all day until the concerts then ike go in can gear not my war pair or anything special.

"Thats stupid" Andy laughed

"Your stupid" I giggle and poked him with my big toe

"Why a boa?"

"Cause they have huge schlongs" I said giggling

"There is no way I would ever let you get a boa 'schlong' tattoo" he said

"Ah well then how about I get your name?" I asked weighing a raised eyebrow

"I'd approve" he answered

"Big fat on my shoulder" I said

"Well you don't need to get it all big about it" he said and i rolled my eyes

"It's not a bad idea" he said in his defense "your first time your first tattoo?"

"So Steve?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and now he rolled his eyes.

"'Andy' come on! On your shoulder I would look good!" he said almost 20 minutes later "Juliet did it"

"That's her not me besides if you like her so much" I gestured to the 'dragonfly' tattoo "then why aren't you with her?"

"Oh don't start on that!" he said and I raise an eyebrow at him "fine don't get my name but whatever it is ill pay for it" he said and I kissed him

"Oh hunnie I was going to make you pay for it either way" I said and he gave me a flat look

"18 woah" he said holding me, my back to his chest watching the Simpsons.

"I know and I think I've accomplished a pretty good amount at my barely legal age. You know prom night at midnight will officially be my birthday"

"Prom's May 1st?" he asked and I nodded "who's your date?"

"Noone yet"

"Hmm anyone in mind?"

"Oh someone, you may know him he's freakishly tall has girly hair and wears more makeup than me"

"Hmm Ashley?"

"No he's also smoking sexy" I said and he smirked kissing me.

"WoUld you do me the honor of being my date to the senior prom of one LA school?" he asked

"You have no idea what my school's name is do you?"

"No I do not"

"In that case I accept" I said with a little giggle

"I don't know how I can go another month nonetheless a whole year without kissing you in public" he said softly running a hand over the side of my face

"Well if you hadn't started that rumor that bosko thought was such a great idea we could have started a long time ago" I said and he shrugged making me giggle slightly.

He leans his forehead against mine and whispered softly "i love you"

"Your so full of it" i giggled

"I'm for real Tali and you know that" he said and I kissed him on the lips.

"I know" I said "and I love you too"