BIRTHDAY!!!!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43315016

"Hey Tali right?!" Otto said when i walked into the tattoo parlor later that day after everyone had left and Ashley was taking me to get 'my first tattoo'.

"Shhh!" i mouthed waving my hands frantically behind Ashley's back.

"How do you two know each other?" Ash asked skeptical

"Oh well when umm Shii and Crypt got their t-tattoos i came with them and thats how" i getured to Otto.

"Oh" Ashley said and nodded.

"Well i was wondering if i could do  a tattoo on Tal?" he asked

"Sure, you know what your doing" Otto said.

"So where do you want it?" Ashley asked me

"Arent you supposed to ask WHAT i want?" i asked

"Im doing a bas guitar on you. Your boyfriend knows how to play it, I play it, you play it" he said

"Oh" i said and looked at the design hed already made which was just a simple black dean bass like the ones hes always playing and the one he taught me on it looked cool and on teh actual guitar's body near the strings it had his signature.

"AND my favorite beatle plays the bass" i said and i added in 'the love you take is equal to teh love you make' underneathe the guitar and he rolled his eyes but started to the tattoo.

"Blah Blah Blah" i said an hour into it "are you almost done?" i asked

"Almost hold your horses" he said.

'Last night it didnt take THIS long' i thought then remembered that it actually had.

"There done" Ashley said wiping excess ink off my arm and smeared vaseline on it.

 "Finally" i siad and got up to look at the tattoo in the mirror. It looked really good and was just under where a T-shirt sleeve would end so you could see it always since i rarely wore long sleeved shirts.

"Dude this is bad ass" i said.

"Yeah and you should probably put your hair into a bun so that your neck one wont get messed up" Ashley said.

"You knew?!" i asked

"Have you ever seen yourself sleeping? Your hair was all over the place but atleast off your neck it was obvious" Ashley said rolling his eyes and i smiled but did just that.

"Say as a part three can i get corset piercings?" i asked and he gave me a flat look "second set of spider bites? Cleavage? Collarbone? Belly? Septum?" i asked and he kept giving me the flat look.

"Really really quick Septum" he finally gave in and another guy not Otto shoved a needle through my nose thing and stuck those little temporary piercing things in, then Ashley paid them and we went back to the apartment.

When i entered the apartment i was suprised to hear BOTDF playing and the smell of hair products in the air.

"Hey!" Dahvie said

"Whats this?" i asked looking from Dahvie to Ashley somewhat creaped out

"Part 4 of your birthday!" Jayy said "your finally getting your hair styled by Dahvie!"

"Ugh" i said dramatically and fell onto the couch with my head shoved into the pillows "Im supposd to do a stickam i promised the fans" i said

"You can do that while i style your hair" he said and i sighed but grabbed a soda and opened my laptop and went onto Stickam.

"Ugh" i said when i logged on and then the fans sort of screamed-ish.

"Hey guys" i said waving and Jayy got all up in the camera's face and waved frantically.

"That was Jayy Von Monroe ladies and gentlemen" i said "why is he here? Why am i sitting here still? Well 2 reasons! 1 Dahvie Vanity is styling my hair as a CHRISTMAS present meaning he still need to get me a birthday one and 2 my tattoo hurtrs like a bitch" i said. "Yupp i finally got my first tattoo well 2 tattoos and i got a new piercing!" i turned aroudn and showed the camera my neck one and then my arm one.

"The second is a bass guitar because i can play one, Ashley plays it and my favorite beatle and Motley Crue member played it andi have a Paul McCartney quote underneathe it" i said.

"Whats the difference between your birthdays in chicago and in LA?" i read out loud

"Well for one, one place is cold as fuck the other is warm. And for two i have richer friends! For instance last year i got 20 bucks this year i got well 2 guitars and a bass, 2 fucking tattoos! a pair of designer boots and new leather jacket (courtesy of Mr.Wasabi Jay)" i said.

"You know Ashley is a real dwerp" i whispered "for christmas he got me a fucking motorcycle and now he got me a tattoo which he himself designed and actually put on me and the bass guita which HE designed" i said.

"Did the rest of the band come?" i read "Yeah they did they came over in the morning nad gave me their presents and such, as did CC and Ophelia" i said

"OWW!! What the hell are you doing back there?" i asked Dahvie when i heard a buzzer turn on

"Dont worry about it" he said.

I turned back to the camera and kept doign my thing talking to the fans until he said "done!" and i signed off with as kiss and turned to look in the mirror.

Hed cut my hair into multiple layers and recut my bangs so they were like Ashley's all to one side and very long, the base of my hairline on my neck was shaved but was covered by my hair oh and hed chopped off like 12 inches and died it red! Now let me tell you something abotu my hair. Its naturally red brown but of course i died it black and was letting it grow out to its natural color but my ahir was also under my butt which means him cutting 12 inches made it just under my shoulders and well its FUCKING ORANGE!!!!

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!" i screamed at him grabbing him by the front of his shirt "listen short stop i am in a fuckign METAL BAND!!! I cant go out on stage drumming with ORANGE HAIR!!!" i yelled at him.

"Its not Orange its vibrant red " he said

"HAYLEY WILLIAMS ATLEAST HAS RED!!!! GEORG LISTING HAS RED!!! I HAVE ORAGE FUCKIGN HAIR!!!!"  i yelled not paying attention to what hed said.

"Chill it looks fine!" Ashley said walkign in just then and i rolled my eyes but sat down

"Nothing i can do now anyway" i said and ran my hands thorugh my shaggy hair "atleast my hair is thick and looks good like this. And ill jsut donate the 12 inches" i mutterd

"hah!" Dahvie said

"Here's your birthday present" Jayy said and threw a bunch of bills at me.

"Why thank you for the carefully selected gift" i said dramatically and put it in my bra.