Epilogue :')

The Epilogue..

The babies were born healthy and beautiful and Zayn and Niall couldn't be happier. Their family is complete.

Nathan James Horan-Malik.

Crystal Mary Horan-Malik.

Landon Javaad Horan-Malik.

The drama is put behind them all and everything is a dance on roses for the family. No secrets, no lies, just pure happiness, and that way it is going to stay..forever.

Meanwhile over at Harry and Louis' residence, things is about to get heated and Harry's craving for food only get stronger as the weeks and months pass.

I guess you could say that yes, Harry is very much preggers.

*

Short, but it's the epilogue. Me and Karla hope every and each and one of you enjoyed this book as much as we loved writing it. It has been a long journey with drama, but we made it. We would like to thank everyone for the lovely comments, votes and reads.

Stab fab. xxx

Written by Ziallsex

Note from Karla:

Sadly, ISWAD has come to an end I loved writing this story and I think I'm going to start crying omfg. I love you so much for voting and commenting! When this story began, I thought it would only get like 5 votes or something but look at it! It's a bit popular and I'm shocked! Thank you so much muffins! I
MIGHT write a sequel but sadly Ziallsex won't be writing it with me
: ( she's busy with her writing to. If there's a sequel it'll be Larry's story so some of the things that happened here may be repeated.

Thank you so much for keeping up with us in this story :) Enjoyed this a lot!

Keep in mind that the sequel isn't promised.

~Justin_Bieber_Horan