Chapter 18

Ok First i'll like to say that this chapter was written on my IPod and there is over 800 votes on this story. Thank You so much!! :D

-Karla x

~*~*~*

Chapter 18

~*~*~*~*

Zayn Malik

He kissed me and I kissed back, I can't just-- it was amazing. I sigh and looked over to Niall, "Niall do you need anything?" I asked standing up.

"Well, I feel like eating gummy worms." He said blushing. "And corrots."

I started at him blankly, "You want corrots. Are you sure Niall? You don't want chips or-"

"And apples!!" He said wide eyed.

"Ok then. I'll go buy you your...stuff." I said grabbing my keys. "I'll be back in like 15 minutes."

"Ok! Thank You!!!"

He actually wanted fruits and vegetables, never thought I'd live to see that day...

Niall Horan

Zayn had left to the store and I felt so sick. I feel like i'm ganna barf, and as I predicted, I was soon holding onto the toilet for support, throwing up what I ate last night.

Stupid Morning Sickness.

I stood up and brushed my teeth getting the disgusting taste out of my mouth. My phone rang and I groaned. I walked in Zayn and I's room and picked up my phone. "What?" I answered.

"Hey Niall..."

"What do you want Harry?" I asked glaring even though he couldn't see.

"I was wondering if you could please get Louis talk to me..."

"Why so you could mess up again?" I asked.

"I wanted to apologize to him for what I did and I tried calling him but-"

"He changed his number. Something about a annoying brat calling him non-stop." I said.

"Oh...Can I get his number? Please?"

"Adios Harry!"

"No Nia-"

But he didn't get to finish cause I hung up on him. My phone rang again and I looked at the ID. Harry, again. I ignored it and called Louis.

"Hello."

"Louis!!" I yelled.

"Niall!!" He yelled back. "What's up?"

"Harry keeps calling me! Can you please just talk to him. Being stressed isn't healthy for my baby boy! And-"

"How do you know it's a boy, it might be a girl. It might be both or 2 boys or 2 girls. YOU COULD HAVE TRIPLETS!!'

"Louis stop it!! The point is that Harry is giving me a head-" My phone vibrated and I sighed,"Hold on I'm getting another call."

"Hello?" I answered with a tired voice.

"If you give me Louis' number i'll-"

"OK THAT'S IT!! WHY DON'T YOU GO TO HIS HOUSE FOR GOD'S SAKE! STOP FUCKING CALLING ME!!!" I yelled and hung up on him.

"Who was it?" Louis asked.

"Your annoying boyfriend." I roles my eyes.

"Oh....sorry. Niall, should I forgive him?"

"Well, I don't know! I can't Give you advise when i've never had a boyfriend before!"

"What about Zayn?"

Zayn Malik

I entered the house, bags in hand, and looked around. Wasn't Niall in the living Room? I walked up stairs to our Room, the door was closed but I could still hear Niall talking.

"Well, I don't know! I can't Give advise when I've never had a boyfriend before!"

"......."

"No Louis. Zayn isn't my boyfriend!"

"......."

"Yes Lou. I might want him to be my boyfriend but he doesn't."

"....................."

"No Louis! He doesn't like me!"

"..."

"Thank You Now I have too call Zayn! Don't know what's taking him so long!"

My eyes widen and I grabbed my phone. I tried to silence it as fast as I could but Before I knew it my ring tone was ringing loudly.

Shit.

"What the?" I heard Niall say, he then opened the door and came face to face to me. Blue meeting Brown. His eyes widen,"Did you hear that!?" He asked panicking.

I bit my lip and nodded.

"I'm so sorry!! You don't have to stay! You can leave an-"

I slammed my lips on his. I moved them slowly, he was frozen, he didn't move his lips with mine. After a few seconds he did, he moved his lips with mine. He wrapped his arms around my neck.

He then pulled away breath less, "Wow...that was...wow."

I chuckled and nodded. "Niall, I'm not sure if this is to soon but, Niall James Horan, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked nervously.

Niall's eyes widen in surprise. "Yes! Of course i'll be your boyfriend Zaynie!" He yelled excitedly and pulled me into a bone crushing hug, "By the way, I bet the baby's a boy." He whispered into my ear.

I pulled away and shook my head smirking. "The baby's a girl. It's totally a girl."

"The baby is not an it!" He yelled before wrapping his arms around my neck once again and pecking my lips, "So.....where's my food?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Written By Justin_Bieber_Horan