Chapter 19

Hey!! So this chapter was written on my IPod so yeah.

~•~•|~•~•

Niall Horan

I woke up and felt strong arms around me. I smiled and cuddled closer to the warmth beside me. "Zayn." I mumbled tiredly. I sat up yawning and looked at an adorable sleeping Zayn. His hair sticking up in different directions. "Zayn!! Wake up!!" I said shaking him.

Zayn groaned, "Go away. I wanna sleep." He mumbled grabbing the sheets and putting them over his head.

"Fine i'll go to the doctors all by myself and I will never kiss you again." I scoffed heading to the walk in closet. "Guess that's how it's going to be." I sigh dramatically, picking out my clothes.

I screamed as I felt someone grab my waist and set their head on my shoulder. "Zayn!!" I wined. "You scared me." I pouted.

He chuckled,"Sorry babe." He kissed my neck, sucking on it lightly. God he's so...so..so.....UGH! Can't find the word.

I bit my lip trying to hold in a moan. "Zayn stappp!!" I wined grabbing my white shirt that said, "Crazy Mofos" I got it a size bigger than my original size because people are cruel and a guy being pregnant isn't normal.

"But you taste good." He said smirking into my neck. He then licked my neck,"mmm."

I rolled my eyes and started to hit him with my shirt. "Stop it! Now go shower in the other bathroom I'm using this one." I said pushing him into the walk in closet. I looked around and noticed something.

My eyes widen and I screamed loudly. "Zayn!!"

"What what's wrong" He said worriedly running out of the big closet.

I pouted,"My Bieber posters aren't here!! Do you think my mom forgot to pack them?! I'm going to kill that woman!" I said picking up my phone.

"Um, babe? Your posters are in the basement." Zayn said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Why are they in the basement?" I said with a serious voice folding me arms.

"Well you see---erm--I put them there cause I don't like Justin Bieber?" He said but it came out as a question.

I stared at him blankly. Did he just say he didn't like Justin? Oh no he didn't!! I walked towards him slowly and without warning smacked the back of his head. "You have exactly 5 seconds to get my posters over here...1." Right when I said that first number he was out of the room in a flash.

"2......" There was something that sounded like someone tripping and falling an "oww" was heard through half the house.

"3........." There was a door opening and something broke. The sound of glass breaking was heard through out the house.

"4............." There was fast footsteps being heard. Panting as well. Lots of panting....

"5." Zayn burst through the room with a large box in his hands. He panted trying to catch his breath. "Did I make it?!"

"Yes you made it just in time." I answered grabbing the box from him. I oped the box and smiled. My posters and albums were here. "Ok I'm going to go shower now." I said kissing his cheek and walking to the shower.

~•~•| 35 minutes later |•~•~

"Zayn hurry up!! Your hair is perfect let's go!!" I said walking into the bathroom for the 5th time. "We'll miss the appointment!!"

"Fine Fine!! I'm coming!!" Zayn said finally walking out of the bathroom. He grabbed his keys and lead me to the car.

"I don't know why you have to spend so much time in your hair! It's just hair and you take longer than a fucking girl!! Gosh!" I scoffed getting into the car. Putting on the seatbelt.

"Well sorry! This hair doesn't get perfect with 5 minutes!! At least I can style my hair." He said getting into the car and putting on the seatbelt taking all his precious time.

I glared at him, "You do not insult a pregnant person!" And with that I slapped his balls with force. "Asshole."

"Owwwe!!!!" Zayn said holding his balls in pain. "I'm sorry!!!!"

I just waited there waiting for him to get over the pain. We were there for about 3 minutes and then Zayn started to drive. "Sorry Zaynie." I said innocently.

He looked at me and then back at the road chuckling. "It's alright baby, I kinda deserved that." He laughed slightly.

"Yes you did. You totally deserved that." I said before grabbing his hand and intertwine our fingers. "You know 2 months ago I wouldn't have imagined us like this."

"I didn't ethier but now I'm kinda grateful you went to that party." He teased. "I actually thought that you wouldn't." He said truthfully.

"I wasn't going to go but Louis practically dragged me there. But I'm thankful he did." I smiled at Zayn. "Do you want to know a secret?"

"Secret? Sure." He said turning to me a little. "Is it about me?"

"Well I've always had a crush on you. Since sophomore year." I said blushing. "Even though you bullied me I still liked you and that made Louis mad cause he thought it made the situation worse and that I didn't stand up for myself because of that."

"Was it because of that?" He asked. "Cause if it is i'll slap myself." He said seriously.

"Well that was one reason...." I said.

"What was the other reason?" He asked. "I wanted to know! Please!"

"Well as you might have noticed umm I don't fight. I mean I'm weak I have no muscle!!" I complained. "And now it's to late to start exercising because SOMEONE doesn't know what a condom is." I teased rolling my eyes.

"If I knew you could get pregnant I would have worn a condom." Zayn chuckled. "We're here!!" He yelled parking the car in front of the clinic.

"Yes!!" I cheered quickly getting out of the car making me a little dizzy. "Whoa." I said holding onto the top of the car.

"You ok?" Zayn asked worried.

"Yeah just a little dizzy, I got out of the car to fast." I said grabbing his hand once again. "Ok let's go in there in see our baby!" I said excitedly. We got to the front desk, "Hi! We're here to see Dr. Garcia."

"Ahh you must be Niall Horan. Yes?"

"Yes." I said nodding my head.

"Well you can go into his office he's ready to begin." The lady said pointing to the door.

"Thank you." I said politely walking into the office Zayn right behind me. "Dr. Garcia?" I asked.

"Ahh Niall and....is this the father?" Dr. Garcia asked me looking at Zayn.

"Yes." Said Zayn. "I'm Zayn Malik." He took out his hand for a shake.

Dr. Garcia shook his hand and then turned back to me, "Do you want to get started now?" He asked.

"Yes please i've been dying to see my baby!!" I smiled and them laid down on the bed and lifted my shirt revealing a small bump.

"Wow you really are excited normally I'll have to tell my patients to do that." Dr. Garcia chuckled. He then grabbed the gel and placed it on my stomach.

I flinched because of the coldness but looked at the screen, Zayn was looking at the screen too. Wait why is there two jelly bean looking white thingy?

"Oh will you look at that?" Dr. Garcia smiled. His next words shocked me and Zayn.......

"You're having Twins."

~•~•~•~•~

OMFG 2 ZIALL BABIES!! EEEEKKKK!!!

Can you please comment 3 boy names and 3 girl names?

Thank you and hope you like it :)

Written By Justin_Bieber_Horan :*