Chapter 29

Chapter 29

~•~•~
Niall's pov

"Zayn, how much longer do you think it's going to take before these babies actually will be born?" I asked as I stood by the kitchen stove, making him food because he was too lazy. He dragged his eyes away from the TV screen and looked at me.

"Maybe a month? I think?"

He sent me a warm smile and then got up from the couch as he saw me putting the food onto plates. He sat down by the table and rested his chin in his hands while his elbows were resting on the table.

"You're so cute." he said and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes and put the food down in front of him and then I sat down myself too. I put my apron away and started eating along with Zayn.

"You're going to be a good parent." He suddenly said and grabbed my free hand with his. He squeezed it gently and brought it up to his mouth so he could kiss it.

I blushed at his gesture, but I still didn't hide the smile on my lips that kept growing. We held hands all the time while eating the food.

When we were done, we washed our plates and sat down in front of the TV. We put the blankets around our bodies because damn it was so cold outside right now.

I put my head on Zayn's shoulder and he put his hand around my shoulders. He started rubbing sofly circles onto my shoulder blades and I sighed happily. My hand was resting on my stomach and every now and then I could feel the babies kicking.

The babies kicking was maybe the cutest thing ever. When they at first kicked, I was a little scared because well, it says itself, but now, it's so magic and I feel so blessed. I will honeslty miss being pregnant with the babies, but it will be great to finally get to see them and even wear regular clothes again.

"Have you talked to Harry?" Zayn asked and I shook my head. I can't remember me talking to him since that night where I argued with Zayn.

"No, I haven't."

"Oh, I think him and Louis are coming later though? I think he said something about that ealier on the phone." Zayn said and shrugged. I nodded and moved around on the couch so that I had my head in his lap instead of his shoulder. Ah, that's more comfy and no, I do not mean it in THAT way you pig.

Zayn smiled down at me and stoked my cheek gently. I closed my eyes and relaxed under his touch. His fingers ran through my hair ever so lightly and I hummed happily. His hand found its way to mine and we both ended up holding hands and resting them on top of my stomach.

"I love you so much, Zayn." I whispered. He bent down and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I love you too baby."

*

"Hey guys!" Louis stormed into the house with Harry trailing behind him and they quickly ruined mine and Zayn's alone time. No one of us bothered so answer or to even move from the couch.

"Well, you're not nice." Louis stated and crossed his hands over his chest. Harry laughed and kissed Louis pouty lips as if trying to make it better. Louis quickly changed mood and he looked like smiling into the kiss.

"Go somewhere else if you're going to make out." Zayn said and I high five him. Harry and Louis pulled away and Harry hits Zayn's arm.

"I would've hit you too Niall, but you're pregnant so..but just wait until you're not anymore." Harry sniggered and I rolled my eyes.

"I guess I will have to be pregnant for the rest of my life then. What do you say Zayn? Up for more babies?" I asked sarcasically and the horror on Zayn's face was to die for.

"I- Niall-" He begins and I start laughing loudly. He looked at me confused but I just kiss him.

"I was just kidding. No more kids. No matter how much I love you, we already are getting two."

He sighed and run his fingers through his hair, "you fool."

"Well since we are already talking about the subject..me and Harry has tried it as well..to get kids."

~•~•~

Written by Ziallsex