Chapter 8 [E✔️]

Chapter 8

~*~*~

Zayn Malik

     Niall is pregnant. With my child. This-This is surprising unbelievable, unexpected? But now that I think of it, I always wanted to be a young father.

Niall isn't that bad. The way his blue eyes shine when he's excited. When they shine because he sees Nando's. His hair is perfect and just he's so cute. Imagine how he would look like with a baby bump. I wonder what his cravings will be. Hmm maybe Nando's...fruit...haha good one Zayn.

"ZAYN!!" I heard my mom call.

I groaned,"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Come over here." She yelled back.

   I sigh and went down stairs and looked at my mom trying not to look at Niall or at Maura. I had stormed up to my room after they decided me and Niall were moving in together.

"What?" I asked my mom annoyed.

"Well, we were looking at houses for you and Niall and we found the perfect house." She said smiling.

I sigh,"Just show me the house so I could go back to my room." I said. My mum turn the computer and my jaws dropped.

    "Mum, why are you buying a house that could fit more than 10 people?" I said with wide eyes.

"They expect us to have more than one."  I heard Niall mumble.

"WHAT?!" I yelled for the 3rd time today.

"Well you make a perfect couple and it wouldn't be unexpected for you to fall in love and have more kids." Maura said smiling.

"Me having more children with...that thing!?! Never." I said making Niall look down.

"ZAYN!" Mum yelled burning with anger.

     "Apologise!" She yelled.

"I'm not going to." I said glaring at Niall.

"Zayn, you be-" My mum started but was interrupted by Niall,"It's OK Mrs.Malik, i'm used to it."

With that he ran out and we heard a car door slam close. Maura glared at me before running out after Niall.

I turned to my mum and her face was red....with anger. I laughed nervously.

"Zayn...go to your room." She said in a scary voice making me run up the stairs to my room almost tripping.

Niall Horan

    "Niall, are you OK Honey?" Mum asked worried.

"Yeah. Just drive. I want to go home." I said. She nodded turning on the engine. She then turned on the radio and 'Beauty and a Beat' started playing. I started dancing uncontrollable making my mum laugh. Soon enough I started singing.

Every time the beat dropped, I danced crazily in my seat.

   By the end of the song we were already home. I smiled at my mom,"THAT.WAS.THE.BEST.RIDE.EVER!" I said smiling and she chuckled.

"You really do like Justin Bieber." She said getting out of the car.

"Of course I do." I said getting out of the car as well. We entered the house and Greg had the keys to his car in his hand.

"I'm going to get food." He said making my eyes widen in glee.

"Bring Nando's, chocolate, hamburgers, ketchup,mustered,hot dogs, corn dogs, and milk shakes. OH and pickles!" I said in excitement.

       "You don't like pickles." Greg said raising his eyebrow. I frowned at him.

"Greg, they're cravings just bring them alright." Mum said smiling. Greg nodded and left.

Dad came out of the kitchen,"So how'd it go?" He asked making me frown.

"I don't want to talk about it. Let mom explain." I said going up to my room. This is going to be a long year.

~*~*~

Written by MagicalLarry