Chapter 24

Chapter 24

~*~*~*~

Niall's POV.

         Zayn had still not stopped calling after a week, and I hadn't spoken to Louis neither. They simply hurt me too much.

          Actually, the one who hurt me the most was Louis. Probably a weird thing to say when Zayn's the father of our children and a person that I love, but Louis is my best friend. Best friends just don't do things like that.

         Like, I thought I could trust Louis with my life, and I trusted him enough to let him know some of my darkest secrets and things that I haven't let anyone other know, but now, everything is changed. He can't be trusted.

       And for Zayn, wow, words couldn't describe what I felt when I heard what Harry said, and the worst part about it was probably that Zayn laughed afterwards.

      I looked down at my hands who were resting on my stomach. I was laying on the couch, just staring into the ceiling for what felt like the thousandth time. Mom and Greg had tried to cheer me up, but nothing really helped. There is only one person who can heal my pain, my heartbroken heart.

         "Hunny, Louis is at the door." My mom smiled a weak smile at me. I shook my head no.

     "I don't want to see him. Tell him to fuck off." I told her and got up from the couch to go upstairs and into my room and once again to lock myself inside my room.

      "Watch your language young man. He's your friend, you need to talk to him sooner or later." I rolled my eyes at her stupid comment.

      "I will say what I want, to who I want. He's not my friend anymore and I won't talk to him. Aren't you supposed to be on my side?"

      "I just want the best for you, and Zayn and Louis is the best for you."

       I didn't want to listen anymore and continued my walk to upstairs. She clearly doesn't know what's the best for me if she thinks that Zayn and Louis is the best.

      I wouldn't use the word hate, because i doesn't hate them. I would use the words, betrayed and disappointed.

       My phone made me snap out of my thoughts. It was Louis..Zayn hadn't called today, I guess I wasn't worth fighting for. Okay, now I sound stupid for saying that when I've been babbling over how much I dislike them, but if he really cared, he would've actually showed up at my door.

       I looked at the phone. Louis was still calling. It came up a picture of me and him every time he called. It was a picture where we had both eaten ice cream and Louis had smashed some of it in my face and i had done the same to him. We decided to take a picture of us and that picture later became my screensaver also. We laughed so much that day.

Then there was a text;

Zaynie <3

-------------

10:30 pm, Monday

Baby, please. I need you now.

Oh, so now you decided to text me? Why aren't he asleep anyway?

Zaynie <3

-------------

10:56 pm, Monday

Please forgive me, you are all that matters to me. I love you so much and I know you love me too. The dare was an mistake and I regret it so much.

      My heart melted but I didn't text back. I threw my phone away under my pillow and went to take a shower.

     When I was done, I had changed into a big t-shirt and just some boxers. It's not like any clothes actually fits me. I checked my phone to see that I had four unread messages...all of them from Zayn.

Zaynie <3

-------------

11:15 pm, Monday

Please text me back..or call. I am sorry!

Zaynie <3

-------------

11:17 pm, Monday

I'm getting worried. Are you and the twins okay?

Zaynie <3

-------------

11:30 pm, Monday

Fine! You leave me no choice then! I am coming over. I'll be there in five minutes.

      SHIT! The clock was now 11:35 and he would be here any minute. 

     "Uhm, Niall? Can you please come down here for a minute?" My mom yelled and i swallowed. I walked downstairs and the first thing I saw was Zayn with roses in his hands. I shook my head no.

     "Niall, you're okay, thank god." He said, and to my surprise, my mom actually let him come in. I glared at her before turning on my heel.

     "Niall!" He grabbed my wrist but I snatched it away.

      "Fuck off! Get the fuck out of here and away from me. Stop calling and you can also tell Louis that I don't want anything to do with him neither."

~~

Oh my god, DON'T YOU GUYS JUST LOVE DRAMA? I do.

Written by ziallsex

:)