Chapter 10 [E✔️]

Chapter 10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Niall Horan

My eyes widen. I'm not ready to move in with Zayn yet. I had a sudden argue to puke my guts out so I wasted no time running to the bathroom to throw up my lunch.

Why do all the terrible things happen to me? I did nothing wrong.

"Niall honey, are you OK?" My mom said from the door way.

"I'm fine, but c-can I not move in with Zayn?" I said looking at her with hopeful eyes.

She sigh,"Honey please don't start this right now." She said.

I frowned,"But mum i'm not ready yet!" I yelled trying to convince her.

"I'll wait for you in the car," with that she left the bathroom.

I sighed and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my toothbrush and placed it in my backpack. What? They said they took everything but I need my toothbrush. I mean if i'm going to be throwing up every morning i'm going to need my toothbrush.

Once I reached the car I opened the door putting my backpack in the backseat and siting on the passengers seats.

My mom started the car driving to the house I will be living in for a year.

Sighing, I rested my head on the window. Soon enough the sky turned gray and it started raining.

I closed my eyes and drifted of into a deep sleep but not before hearing,"Zayn is already at the house."

*~*~*~

I groaned as I woke up. I opened my eyes slowly getting adjusted to the bright light. Dang i slept allot it's already morning. Once I got adjusted to the light, I looked around.

I was in my new room, I think. The walls had my posters and other stuff. My backpack was on top of my desk and the only difference was that there were stuff that weren't mine. I don't wear leather jackets. I don't wear white tops and I don't need that many mirrors. Zayn. WE'RE SHARING A ROOM!?

"Fuck my life." I whispered putting a pillow over my head. I put the pillow away from my face and just stared at the cieling.

The smell of pancakes made it's way into my nose making my stomach growl.

I smiled and followed the smell into the kitchen. "Oh hey Harry." I muttered as I watched him make the pancakes.

"Hey Niall. Zayn is in the game room." He said. "WE HAVE A GAME ROOM!" I yelled in excitement.

"Yes Niall we have a game room." Zayn said chuckling from behind me. (Although, I paid no mind to him because fuck him.)

"EEK I have to call Louis" I said grabbing my phone. I turned to Harry,"And you, hurry up with those pancakes." I demanded dialing Louis number.

"Alittle eager aren't we?" Harry asked smirking. I glared at him,"You're not the one eating for two so shut up." I snapped. "I'm innocent." He said putting his hands up. I rolled my eyes pressing the 'Call' button.

"Hey Ni-Ni" Louis greeted.

"Hey Lou. Guess what?!"

"What?" He asked curiously.

"I HAVE A GAME ROOM!"

"YOU HAVE A GAME ROOM!!" He screamed in shock.

"Yes, come over!"

"I would if you give me your new address."

"I would but I don't know it. Ask my mom."

"Alright see you in a while." He said before hanging up.

"NIALL, PANCAKES ARE READY!" Harry yell making me jump.

"We're right here you don't have to yell." Zayn said rolling his eyes.

Harry just ignored him and grabbed three plates putting 3 pancakes on each setting them in front of us.

"You do know I eat more than 3 right?" I asked. Zayn grabbed my plate adding 3 more pancakes and gave it back to me. I smiled at him,"Thanks Zaynie." I said and began eating. Maybe living with Zayn won't be so bad. Maybe.

~*~*~*~*

Written by MagicalLarry