Birthday! [ch. 37]

"So, are you guys free tomorrow?"

I asked them, but no one seem to be paying attention. Onew was too busy with his chicken, Minji and Key are talking, Yoseob and Hyomi are making faces at each other, Taemin is working his aegyo on Minho...Jonghyun is texting.

"Uhm...guys?" I waved my hand around.

"Oh, I don't know, I'll might be busy." Key turned around and faced me.

"Yeah, me too." The other added in.

"But...tomorrow is a special day...." I gave them my puppy eyes.

"Sorrry ______ maybe next time." Minji apologized.

"Its okay..." I gave her a small smile.

I walked home alone today, I didn't see Jonghyun, well..I didn't see most of them today. Usually they would hang out near the trees. Did they forget that tomorrow is my birthday? I couldn't help but feel kind of disappointed. Tomorrow is my 18th birthday, I was hoping I could celebrate it with them, but I guess they forgot about it...

"Hi honey, want something to eat?" My mom asked me as I passed by. I shook me head. "No.." and went to my room.

Come on ______ cheer up a little...tomorrow is your 18th birthday. I know! I should get a good nap! But....they're all busy tomorrow...who do I celebrate my birthday with?.....MY UMMA OF COURSEE! YUP. It's all set. Get a good nap and get ready to celebrate my birthday with the greatest mom in the world!

..........sighed...but I really wanted to celebrate with them....

All these thoughts keep coming out and before I knew it I was snoring like a pig.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ______!" Everyone came up to me with gifts and balloons.

"Happy Birthday, my little pig." Jonghyun leaned in and kissed me softly. I blushed.

"Awwwwwwwww."

-End of Dreamland.-

"YAH!" I felt someone slapped my butt. My eyes widened. I got up quickly and covered my butt.

"J-Jonghyun...w-what are you doing here...." Still covering my butt, I asked him.

"Hurry up and change." He pushed me to the restroom and put gave me some random outfit.

"B-but...wait..." Before I would say anything, he already slammed the door shut.

Meaniee...not even a 'happy birthday'? ]:

I came out fully change and saw Jonghyun sitting on my bed....READING MY DIARY AGAIN!

"YAH! GIVE IT BACK!"

He closed the diary..."Tsk.Tsk. How can you use your pet worms as fish baits..." He gave me back my diary.

"No, that's not what happened. We forgot to bring bait...and..and it was...I didn't want to! But then my brother he..he....." I dropped my head. I'm sorry wormy T_T may you rest in peace.

"I see....I'm hungry let's go eat." He took my hand.

"Wait. How bout my mom?"

He smirked. "Your mom said..." He leaned in and whisper. "....I can do anything I want."

Ok...nevermind about the 'GREATEST MOM IN THE WORLD'

Jonghyun decided to order fast food and we ate in the car. There was an awkward silence....

"So....aren't you going to say something to me?" I looked over at him, hoping he'll at least say a happy birthday.

"....Eat faster. " My shoulders dropped. I turned and stared at the window while chewing my hamburger.