Senior Race Day [ch. 35]

'Senior Partner Race"

"What is senior partner race?" Minji asked.

"Every year all seniors team up and race each other, but in between each leg, they have to do a task. If the team fail to finish the task, they will be out of the race." I explained to her.

"Oh...do we get to pick our partner?" She asked.

"Sadly...no." Key popped outta nowhere.

"Wish I can be your partner." He made a pouty face.

"Awww, mee too." She pinched his cheeks.

"Awww you're so cutee Minniee" Key pinched her cheeks.

"Go get a room..." Jonghyun came.

"Psssh, you're just jealous." Key puts his arm around Minji.

"Nuh Uh!"

"Uh Huh!"

"NO!"

YES!"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO!"

"YESS!"

"CHICKENS!" Onew joined the "fight"

"Stop being kids." Minho said cooly.

"Oh pleasee..you're acting too old for your age." Key rolled his eyes.

"WHAT YOU SAY BISH?"

"OKAYYY! CHANGING SUBJECT!" I broke them up.

"Can we talk about chickens then?"

"No!" We all said at the same time. Onew pouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seniors, gather up. It's the time of the year! IT'S! SENIOR PARTNER RACE DAY!" Our principal announced.

Student started cheering. I could see Taemin standing there holding a sign saying 'GOO NOONAS!' with cute little hearts. Aww such a sweet kid, hehe.

"Ok, please listen carefully for your name and the person who will be your partner. After that we would like you to change into your given uniforms and meet up at the front of the school." After the principal explain some more rules, it was finally time to announce the teams. Some people were happy about their team, some were sad.

"Yang Yoseob and Lee Minji"

"Dang it!" I heard Key cursed.

"Park Hyomi and Kim Jonghyun"

"DAMNIT!" This time Jonghyun cursed.

"Kim Kibum and Lee ______"

"Well I still got ______ atleast" I saw Jonghyun glaring at Key.

"Lee Jinki and Choi Minho"

"YESS! HIGH-FIVE BRO!"

I guess they're the only happy one.

After we finish changing into our team clothes we meet up in the front of the school. Oh you know what was Jonghyun team color? PINK! hehehe pink.

"You look pretty good in pink." I couldn't help but laugh.

"I know.. I look pretty hot." He was checking himself out.

"Conceited."

"Good luck honey." He winked and left.

"I see all of you have changed, shall we start the race then?" The principal asked.

"YEAH!" Everyone shouted. And darn right they were loud.

"Alright! Everyone please step up to the starting line. You will find your first task in the gym. Ready?

1........2........GO!" Everyone started running. Key was infront of me and I followed behind. It was really crowed so it was really hard to see. We finally made it to the gym, the first task was...

Task # 1

Climb over the wall and run to back gate to receive your next task

"You can climb right?" Key asked me. I nodded. He went over first and i started climbing. I had some trouble, but still made it to the other side. Some girls quit right on the first task. When we reached to the back gate, the task board said.

Task # 2

What vegetable is actually a fruit?

Wow...easy. Tomatoes.

I wrote the answer on the sheet of paper and show the teacher. She nodded and told us where to go next.

Can't you believe people actually got that question wrong and got eliminated.

"Good job, keep it up!" Key encourage me.

"Thanks" Weird...I haven't seen Jonghyun yet...

By the time we got to the 10th task there were only about 10 teams left. I don't get how people got eliminated in the last task....the question was 'A mammal with four legs that bark'

I mean they even give you the clue people. AN ANIMAL THAT BARK! What other animal bark beside DOG?

Sighed...I wonder how they will pass senior year...

I finally saw Jonghyun and Hyomi in the front of the pack.

"Tired?" Key asked me.

"Nope. You?"

"I'm not quitting until I get first place." He started running faster.

Task # 11

Attention students, make your way to the field. FAST. ONLY 5 TEAMS CAN MOVE ON TO THE FINAL! RUN RUN!

Everyone started rushing after seeing the 11th task.

Key and I ran our butts off. We were the third team to arrived. Jonghyun and Hyomi was the first team. Poor Minho if he pass the 9th task the 11th task would be a piece of cake for him.

"Boys and girls, we have our finalist! Team 34, 28, 11, 22, and team 6" The crowd started cheering and whistling.

"Good job guys, take a 30 minute break and we'll start our last task." The staff started handing out water to us.

"Hey, you did pretty good." Jonghyun continued. "But, first place belong to me." He smirk.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?" Hyomi pouted.

"...and her too."

"Psssh, whatever, I can't wait to see your face when we get first." Key said. I laughed at the way he said it. It was so diva-ish.

"I'll make a bet with you. If you guys get first, then we'll do whatever you tell us to do for one week, and if we win, you guys will do what we tell you to do for one week."

"Deal" Key shook Jonghyun's hand.

WAIT. WHAT?!

"WHAT? NO!"

"Too late, Key agreed, see you at the finish line." Jonghyun left.

"Grrrrrrr....Key....what did you just do..." I glared at him.

"What? We'll win for sure!"

"And if we don't?"

"...Then...we'll be their slave for a week.....KAY WARM UP TIME!"

Key, if we lost...I swear...you won't get any babies....nahhhh, just kidding..I'm not THAT mean.....I'll just....kickhimintheballs. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ohhhh..wonder whos gonna win heheh xD

thanks for readingg! ♥