Confused. [ch. 20]

I was talking to Minji and Key about school work then I heard someone called my name.

"______" I turned around and saw Jonghyun coming this way.

"Uhh I have to go. Bye guys!" I started to walk away trying to avoid Jonghyun.

"Wait!" Jonghyun called, but I didn't bother to turn around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun's POV~

"_______!" Everytime I called her she walk even faster.

"Lee _____!" finally she stopped and turned around, but she didn't look at me, she just stared at the ground.

Everyone was looking at us. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to an empty hallway.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not......" she mumbled.

"Is it because of what happened on valentine's day?" she lowered her head.

"Look, I just wanted to tell you my feelings, it okay if you don't feel the same way. Just don't ignore me." She looked up at me.

"I'm just confused....."

I thought for a while ".....Why don't we just forget about what happened on that day"

I really didn't want to ruin our friendship.

"I-I.."

"Promise me, forget about what happened that day, and just pretend it never happened."

This way both of us won't get hurt...

She nodded.

"So...shall we go back, miss piggy?" She gave me a small smile.

Are we really back to normal? I don't know about her...but I can't forget what happened on valentine's day. I just don't want her to get hurt...was this really the right choice? Sighed..this is harder than I thought it would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_______'s POV ~

He told me to pretented that it never happened. Can I really forget it? This is so confusing, I don't know what to do anymore. I wanted to forget what happened, but at the same time, I can't. All I know is that things will be totally different now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

such a short and boring chap i know ]:

forgive me, my brain doesn't work at night haha ^^

thanks for reading!