Advices + Conceited Jerk [ch. 17]

It's been a week since that rooftop thing happened. Key and I went back to normal. The fangirls went back to normal once they found out I'm not with Jonghyun. Yay no more glaring when I walk down the hall! I didn't expect myself to get over Key this fast...and I thought it would take like months...or even years. Although there is one thing I hate about it. After getting over Key I haven't been daydreaming anymore, and class seem to go slower without me daydreaming...sighed...

~RINGGGG~

wheeee lunch time!

I was getting my lunch, but someone stopped me. I looked over to see who it was. it was Key.

"_______, help me with something." Key whispered loud enough for both of us to hear.

"But I, lunc-" before I could finish my sentence Key dragged me out of the lunch room.

We stopped at the school garden. He turned to me and smiled.

"So, uhh, there's this favor...I didn't want to ask you cause...it would be weird...but you're the only one that could help..so uh...I hope you can help me...hehehe..pleaseee?" he begged me.

"What is it?" I asked looking confused.

"Uhh, hahaha, yeah...I actually...wanted to uh...ask...Minji out..and I...yeah.." He look down at the ground. The dude just dumped me last week and now he's asking me to help him. =.=

"YOU JUST DUMPED ME LAST WEEK AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU?" I pretented to get mad.

"I-I...._____, sorry don't get angry.." Key said looking like I was gonna beat him up any minute.

I chuckled. "I'm just kidding, of course I'll help you!" I laughed at his confusing expression.

"REALLY?" Key put on a big smile.

"Of course!"

"Awww...thank you ______" He hugged me tightly.

"Ok pretty boy, what's your plan?"

"So you know this Friday is Valentine's Day, I want to make my move on that day, and since you're a girl...I just want to ask you for some advices." Key let out a nervous laugh.

"Ok first, relax I'm not gonna beat you up." For the whole lunch period I told him some useful advices and some DON'T-DO advices.

"_____ thank you so much! I owe you!"

"I want steak dinner." I told him.

"Anything you want! Well I have to go now. Bye ____, thanks again!" Key waved and ran off.

I was about to walk back to class but then I saw a weird shadow behind the bushes. I came closer.

I smirked. "Uhmm..I heard those are poison ivy." Just then Jonghyun came out scratching every inch of his body.

I laughed. "I'm just kidding, this is what you get for spying on us." I told him. He stopped and and look at me.

"I wasn't spying at anyone." Not that innocent face again...

"Oh please... stop with that innocent look." I started walking back to class.

"Am I killing you with my handsomeness?" He followed behind.

"You're so conceited."

"You know you like it."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO! NOW STOPPED BOTHERING ME!" I turned around but he was gone. Jerk.

I continued to walking back to class, then suddenly someone with a bloody mask popped out of nowhere.

"AHHHH!" I screamed. The masked dude just stand there and laugh......THAT FREAKING JONGHYUN!

I smacked his head.Hard. He took off his mask and start rubbing his head.

"Owww. You're so mean you know." he pouted.

"Heyy, by the way..I like chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting." He smiled.

".....And you're telling me becausee...?"

"Thought you might want to bake handsome Jonghyun something for Valentine's Day."

"Conceited jerk."

"Love you too babe." He made a kissy face and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No school today! Yay! ♥

Thanks for reading! ^^