Me? Jealous? Pssh. [ch. 27]

The next morning...of course Minji got freaked out. Key just told her he accidently fell down and busted his lip.

She actually believe him...

I saw Yoseob coming this way. I was about to walk the other way, but Jonghyun was coming the that way. Not again...=.=

"______!" They both called me at the same time.

"Sorry about yesterday..." Jonghyun apologize.

"Me too...it was his fault. He decided to follow you!" Yoseob pointed at Jonghyun.

"WHAT? ME? You said you wanted to follow her!" Here we go again with the fighting....

I let out a heavy sigh and they stopped.

"OPPPPAA~!" A loud squeaky voice came out of nowhere. Then I saw a girl running up to us. She finally stopped in front of me and stared at me.

"Hi!" She waved all happily.

"Hi...."

"Move." She pushed me to the side. Well that was rude.

"OPPPA!" She hugged Jonghyun so tight he couldn't even breathe.

Who was she?

"Let.Go" Jonghyun tried pulling her off. But failed. Minho and Onew had to break them apart.

"OPPA I MISS YOU SO MUCHH!" She hugged him once again.

"Let go Hyomi!" Jonghyun yelled. I watched as Key shook his head.

"Who is she?" I asked him. He just sighed and shook his head.

Wow...she's that bad?

"Did you miss me Jonghyun oppa?" She hooked arm with Jonghyun.

"No. Get away from me." Jonghyun pushed her away.

"Awwww...Jongiee I miss you so muchh! Haven't seen you for years!" She keeps on hugging him. God stop hugging him, he's not your teddy bear. Let the dude breathe!

"I think about you everyday after I left." She pouted.

"Get a room" Yoseob made a disgusting face.

"I'm going to class now." Taemin left.

"I need chicken" Onew left too.

"I'll go with you!" Minho followed Onew.

"Uh...I need...water."

"I'll help you!" Key and Minji left also.

"I'm gonna go to class now.."

"I'll go with you!" Yoseob raised his hand.

"ME TOO!" Jonghyun pushed Hyomi away.

"Oppa but I have all classes with you." She smiled.

"You guys talk, Ima go. Bye." I waved and left. Yoseob followed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't pay attention in class....I kept on thinking about that girl. Who was she?

"_____, mind if you want to tell me what you're thinking about?" Mr.Han asked me.

"No...."

Finally lunch came. I ran out right away trying to avoid Yoseob.

"____!" He caught up with me. Sighed.

"Let's go eat together." He puts his arm around my shoulder.

I was waiting in the lunch line with Yoseob behind me. He keep on talking about stuff that I don't even know what to reply with. I saw the SHINee boys and Minji sitting at the usually corner. Except today with Hyomi all hugging Jonghyun arm. He looked pretty annoyed by her. I got my lunch and sat next to Taemin. Yoseob sat beside me.

"Hi Noona!!" Taemin hugged me tightly.

"See this." He pointed at me. "This is my favorite noona! Not you Hyomi noona."

"What's so good about her?" Hyomi made a face.

"Everything!" Jonghyun blurted. Everyone cracked up. Even Yoseob. Hyomi face was just...=.="

"Oppa, you said you'll throw me a party when I get back."

"I DID NOT SAY THAT!" Jonghyun shook his head.

"You said you'll wait for me."

"Lies!"

"You said I was the only one you care for."

"No!!"

"You said you love me"

"I DID NOT SAY SUCH THINGS!"

"I'm full. Bye guys." I didn't even touch my lunch, and went outside. I couldn't take it anymore. GRR SHE'S GETTING ON MY NERVES! Why am I even mad for....

Oh how many times have I skipped lunch for you Jonghyun...-.-

Just then a sandwich popped up in front of my face. I smiled as Key sat down beside me.

"Hehe thanks, you know me so well." I thanked him and took the sandwich.

"Jealous much?" He asked and I choke on the sandwich. He patted my back.

"Calm down."

"WHATT!? WHO SAID I'M JEALOUS!"

He laughed. "I'll take that as a yes"

"Who is she anyway." I asked him.

"Jonghyun's old neighbor. AKA his childhood crush. But don't worry he got over her."

"What? Jonghyun liked...her?" Wow I can't imagine how they would be like...

"Yupp, but that's a long time ago. She's starting to annoyed him a lot now." I see....so that "thing" was Jonghyun old crush. Wow...he doesn't have taste on girls..Waitt! But he said he liked me. Does that mean...Wait! What am I even talking about. Gahhh!

"She's getting on my nerves" I made a face.

"Oh you and your jealousy."

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!" I slapped his arm and he just chuckled.

I am not jealous....right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ooooohh new drama? heeheh~

Thanks for reading! ♥♥♥ ^^