Morning Love ...

Hi guys! So, I've decided to finally decided to update my story. I've also came to the decision that I'll be uploading once chapter at a time rather than let you wait forever for three chapters. I hope that this way, I'd be able to upload more often. Is that okay? Anyway, this chapter is quite mature, so if you like a "detailed version", I have it uploaded separately on my page. you can check it out if you want. I don't really have much idea how to make one, so if it doesn't suit your taste, I'm really sorry. Please continue reading, voting, commenting (is it a word?), and promoting my story. Love you all and God bless!

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

SIMON

I felt the bright light trying to penetrate my closed eyes. I tried to cover them with my hands, but only got one to do it. The thing restraining me made a huge pain shoot through my left arm.

The sting made me open my eyes. By the moment my eyes landed on the sleeping beauty lying peacefully on my upper limb, I completely forgot the reason I’m awake. It was then that I realize that we slept the whole night in the same sleeping position.

If every morning, I’d wake up next to an angel, I’d take all the hurt I can bear.

I didn’t dare to move then, afraid that Ela might wake up. So I just laid there beside her, watching her slumber. I can’t help but smile as I watch her lips part slightly as she continued breathing.

Not able to help myself, I closed the gap between us and kissed her. I’ve been averting myself in doing that last night ‘coz it might trigger something inside me that I may not be able to stop.

I respect the fact that Ela’s not ready to do it again. I’m somehow contented to know that she’s my girl now.

My girl. Wow, I definitely won’t get tired of hearing that.

I guess, I can’t get enough of mouth as I lingered longer there, nibbling on her upper lip, then on her lower one. I know it’s not that good for me to take advantage of her unconsciousness, but I can’t help it.

Then slowly, I felt a response.

Oh shoot! She’s awake.

I didn’t notice that I closed my eyes again while I kissed her. I open them, as I felt the air between us again.

“I absolutely like to have a wakeup call like that every day.” She said looking at me with a smile on her face.

“I’d be more than willing to be your alarm clock, if that’s what you like.” I answered her, kissing her again.

I was only able to brush my lips to hers, as she stopped me.

“Morning breath,” was her short comment. Her left hand was on my chest, blushing a little.