Kiss me...?!

Hi there! So here's the next three chapters of My Sweet Superstar. Sorry to those who waited. Hopefully, you still continue to comment, vote and fan. Thanks!~Ü

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

            I’ve been sleeping late at night for quite some time now. I know it’s because of her. Before, I don’t have any idea why, but now I’m very well aware of the reason.

            I’m falling in love with Gabriela Mitchell.

            This realization made me want to see and talk to her more often. Good thing, the mass is at 5: 00 p. m., so waking up at lunch time is okay. I changed my clothes, going through my morning routine (though it’s not really morning anymore).

            I went to the gym to work out and tried to get rid of the stress I’m having, then went to a drive- thru to buy some Chinese food for brunch on my way home.

After filling myself up, I tried to prepare for my meeting with Ela. I’m not really fond of making preparations when going to appointments, but when it comes to her, it seems like I have the need to make a good impression always.

            Oh no, I’m getting all girly because of her! Well, I don’t care anymore. Anything for Ela. Anything for my girl!

            Finally, after seemed like a hundred dragging hours, it’s time for me to get ready. Since I made a lot of sweat a while ago, I took my time to take a full bath. I need to smell good for Ela, of course.

            After putting on the clothes I took time to choose and the best cologne I can find on my collection, I grabbed my keys and hopped on my car. Before I went on my way, I called and informed her that I’ll be fetching her so we could go to church together.

            I still have an hour ride to her house, so she still has time to do the things she need. I started the engine, moving out of the parking lot of the condo. I honestly can’t wait to see her.

            Crap! I’ve never been this impatient all my life.

**************

            I stopped in front of her house, and honked to let her know that I’m already here. As if on cue, she went out the front door with a big bag on hand. I got off and turned around the other side of the car to open the door for her.

            The way she walked with such grace made everything around me stand still. I think my jaw dropped as I look how beautiful she is in the white sun dress she’s wearing. It complimented her complexion. She has her hair tied on the side, showing more of her beautiful face. Her legs looked shapelier with the heels on her feet.

“You’re just in time.” She said upon reaching me, snapping me out. “Oh, and I like how you look today, too.”

            I can’t help but feel myself turning red at her compliment. It’s nice that my efforts paid off. She told me that her favorite color is blue, so I picked a blue button down shirt for today, paired with khaki pants.

            “Thank you.” That’s all I can say in return. “You look beautiful too.”

            “Oh my, did I just make Lee Yun Ho blush?” She giggled. “Anyway, thanks for appreciating my look too, but you don’t really have to.”

            “It’s true. I think you’re getting more and more beautiful each time I see you.” I said in all honesty.

            I noticed how she reacted with my response. So I tried to come up with something to make her forget it. “So, what’s with the bag?”