My Place

Sorry it took me so long.. Anyway, here is the next chapter.. Sorry 'coz it's not well written. I actually typed it directly here in wattpad. You see, there's some error with the my file (which contains mostly of my recent finished chapters.. so sad!). So, I hope you understand.. I do apologize too if this seems like only a filler chapter..

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

It's been four weeks since Ela and I profess our love for each other. From then, we try to see each other as often as we can. Aparently, it's quite a struggle for us to do so, due to our now busy schedules, ela with schol and me with my pre-scheduled commitments.

We call and text each other as much as possible, but having time together is hard to achieve. I wish I could see her everyday. I can still remember my birthday, which I now consider as the best day of my life so far. I get to spend it with my special girl. Not to mention, it was the same day I can officially call her 'my girlfriend'.

FLASHBACK

After taking showers, we ate bruch for waking up late. Well, it's more of the 'morning exercise' that we had.

"So what do you plan to do today, birthday boy?" she asked me ni a teasong tone, before putting a fork of bacon in her mouth, her eyes directed to mine.

"Well.." I slowly answere, leaning forward to challenge her gaze. "I plan to have the rest of my day with a movie marathon, some popcorn maybe, and hopefully another night with my girl."

"I like that." she briefly replied with a giggle, giving me a quick kiss after.

Then she sudenly asked, "But is there anything else you have to do today?"

I looked at her and knew that she's trying to imply something which I don't know if I would like or not.

"I mean, I definetly love that you want to spend your birthday with me, but you might at least celebrate it woth your family, right?"

"I know." I sighed, as I realized what she's up to. "I miss my family, especially mom. but you know how it is at home."

"Yun Ho," she said, holding my hand. "We've talked about this before. you promised me that you'll talk to your dad."

"I never forgot that." I retaliated. "But it's not that easy. If I do it, will you come with me?"

Her eyes went wide with surprise. She let go of my hands to cover her shocked face, as if processing what I just said.

"Wow. We just talked about this last night, and now you're asking me to meet your dad." she said at last, still making the whole idea sink in.

Even if she's the one who ,ade me promise to talk to my father, it obviously never came to her that it would include her being known to my family. I guess she's not prepared yet.

"Ela," i took her hand, using the other one to make her look at me. "It's okay if you don't want to do it yet. I really undserstand. I do't want to push you."

"Simon, it's okay." she finally said after taking a deep breath. "I just think that everything's going so fast. I aplogize. I just need time."

"We just started this relationmship. We don't even know much about each other. Not hat I regret all that's happened, I just think that we need to establish a foundation first, before divulging into more serious matters."

"Of course." I replied sincerely. "I respect your decision, and I'm more than willing to make our relationship work despit everything that we need to deal with. Just remember that I love you so much, and I can give you all the time you need."