Music and Lyrics

• Dedicated to Eliseforever12

Hi guys! Finally, the next three chapters of My Sweet Superstar were uploaded. I really do apologize for keeping you wait. I really get caught up with work sometimes. But here they are. I tried t o make them longer as I can t omake up for lost time. Sorry if some (or all) of them seemed to be like filler chapters. Please do continue to comment, vote, and promote this to others. Enjoy!~Ü

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Song: Lucky by Jason Mraz andColbie Caillat

GABBY

I made myself wear a pair of black jeggings, a plaid ladies’ polo and slip- ons for my feet. I decided to just put barrettes on my hair to keep it off my face. I laid myself on the couch while waiting for my best friend.

I was still half asleep when Simon parked his car outside my house. Despite the fact that I already showered and dressed, dream land still lured me.

Battling with myself to open the door when he knocked, I managed to open the wooden barrier to face him. I was somehow awakened by his scent that entered the house together with the soft breeze outside.

Noticing how he looked this early morning, I think I felt something flow out my mouth. He was wearing a purple and white shirt, jeans and sneakers. Nothing special actually, but it didn’t stop me from ogling at the guy in front of me. His hair swayed with the wind.

I reached my hand on my lips to not make the obvious that I’m drooling on him. I pretended that I’m yawning.

Nope, nothing there… Good.

“Didn’t I tell you to go to sleep already when I left last night? Why are you still tired?” Those were his first words upon seeing me.

I guess I’m a natural actress. He didn’t realize that I was just faking it.

“I did.” I answered immediately, standing straight. “But it was already late when you left, so I didn’t really get enough sleep. Besides, I still need to wash the cups we used and check that all the windows and doors are closed before I go to bed.”

He must have remembered that I was living alone now since Rachel left three days ago.

God! I miss that girl already.

“Oh, yeah. I’m sorry.” He apologized, hugging me. “Don’t worry; rehearsals won’t take the whole day. You can sleep again once I get you back home after.”

We could sleep together if you want.

I want to slap myself for that thought. I can feel the blush forming on my cheeks.

“In that case, let’s get this over and done with.” I said stepping out and locking the door behind me, hoping that he didn’t notice my turning red.

The ride to the studio didn’t take that long, much to my surprise. I thought it would me more than an hour of travel since it’s in the central business district of Seoul. Not much traffic today, I guess.

The building’s structure is not much one might consider as a skyscraper, but definitely spells out corporate. We took the lift to the 11th floor and entered an office closed with double glass doors.

The reception area was like that of one you see in a hotel. There was even a mini waterfall on the right side. There’s another pair of doors on the opposite side that leads to the manager’s office, according to the sign outside the room’s entrance.

We were greeted by a middle- aged man, Mr. Shin, as Simon introduced me. He was almost as tall as my friend here is. Although, age can be seen on his face, an air of kindness emanates from him.