35

There's been something I've been thinking about for quite awhile now. It's one of those crazy stupid ideas we all dream about at some point in our lives. In fact, it's so crazy, when the moment comes, the moment you share that idea with someone else, they either share that dream with you forever, or walk away from it. Let me tell you, a guy gets pretty nervous thinking the outcomes over and over in his mind. It's not the idea that makes him nervous, it's the twenty seconds of insane courage that draws him back. So here it goes, twenty seconds of courage..
*takes a deep breath*

Quinn Lee AcexfCards

Every day, for years, after the passing of my parents, I'd tell myself I'd never fall in love. That I'd never let myself make such a pointless mistake, after the one person I truly loved was murdered brutally..by a monster..me.

Back then, I hardly talked to anyone, and my closest friends were the animals I did experiments on. Back then, I practically lived in my lab coat, and hardly ever saw daylight, hours of working in labs.

Before I met you, I was an entirely different person.

I remember clearly the day we met, you were just as nervous as I was, and somehow managed to put a smile on my face just by speaking

I remember clearly the day we met, you were just as nervous as I was, and somehow managed to put a smile on my face just by speaking. You told me you weren't the best at talking to guys, and apologized in advance for being awkward. I never thought I'd meet someone who was so much like me.

We spent hours outside

We spent hours outside. It's amazing how much you can learn about someone just by sitting next to them and letting them talk for hours about whatever is on their mind.

I remember the moment you told me you weren't normal, that you had abilities, and owned a mythical creature even science can't explain; a dragon. 

The longer I listened to your stories, the more amazed I was. I had so many questions, so many feelings I couldn't explain, so many emotions I felt. One I haven't felt for many, many years..

Unconditional LoveOne moment, you asked me if you could try something on me, I agreed, so clueless you felt the same feeling just as much as I did; you kissed me

Unconditional Love
One moment, you asked me if you could try something on me, I agreed, so clueless you felt the same feeling just as much as I did; you kissed me.

That night I remembered what I use to tell myself..don't fall in love.,,don't make that pointless mistake..you'll eventually screw up and hurt someone else you care about.

As the days went by, I found myself falling farther and farther for you, there wasn't a single moment where I wanted to be alone, as I usually do.

Never have I made breakfast for anyone, till I met you. Never have I let anyone in my dorm, till I met you. Never have I told anyone about my past, till I met you.

I realized, you were changing me, almost entirely. I found myself becoming more protective over you, and less over my well being. Not to mention I nearly died, twice, so weak and hypnotized by love.

It's amazing, the feeling. It's indescribable, just like you.

It's impossible to describe how much I do love you

It's impossible for me to look at you and not feel my hear thrust against my chest to the point where it hurts.
It's impossible to think about not being with you every second of my life.
It's impossible to describe how perfect you are to me.

I made the stupidly crazy mistake of falling in love..and if I had the choice, I'd do it again. It's the best mistake I'll ever make, and I'm glad I did it.

So if I ever hurt you, in any way, you have my full permission to stab me in the chest as many times as you want, I won't fight back. I deserve it.

If I ever make you angry, you have my full permission to punch me as many times as you want, because I never wish for you to be angry.

I wish for you to be happy, always and forever.

When you're not, I'll be here.

If someone makes you angry, I'll punch he living shit out of that person till they beg for forgiveness.

If someone makes you cry, I'll make then cry.

When you're sad, I'm sad.

But I promise you, even if things get rough for the both of us, I will try everything I can to make things better.

Speaking of promises, let me share this crazy, ridiculous dream of mine.

Quinn, I want to spent the rest of my days with nobody but you, for the better, for the worse, you are my life. I want to keep you in my arms at night and never let go. I want to kiss you for hours every morning. I want to make you breakfast every morning and bring it to you in bed while you're still asleep. I want you to hug me till I can't breath. I want to someday kiss you on the forehead, and hug our precious children before they go off on their first day of school. I want to snuggle with you under a blanket and watch movies till we fall asleep. I want to hold you close as our children open presents on christmas morning. I want to wake up late on weekends and do absolutely nothing with you. I want to watch our children grow and be there whenever they need me. Someday, and that day will come, when they leave, and I'll be there wiping the tears from your cheeks and kiss you and tell you things will be okay.

That, is my dream.

Will you do the extraordinary honor in sharing that dream with me?

Quinn, will you marry me?