26

// To all those who are feeling low, to all those who are suicidal, to all those who feel they're completely alone, this is a dedicated message to you.

I've noticed, over the years, deaths by suicide is an increasing tragedy. One of my oldest  friends, I found out two days ago, killed herself, thinking nobody cared about her, when all this time she had a friend who did; me.

For anyone who thinks I don't know a thing about depression or pain, I do. I've had terrible things happen as well in my life.

So to anyone, even if we've never met before, is feeling they're alone, or have ANY issues. You can message me anytime. I will do my utmost effort in helping you in any way I can.

I know how it feels to lose someone you loved, I know how it feels to be alone, I know how it feels to be beaten to the point of hardly breathing, I know what it's like to lose everything you have, I know what it's like to lose most of your family forever, I know what it's like losing faith in yourself, I know what it's like to stay up all night sobbing with a broken heart, I know what it's like to have terrifying nightmares that you end up dying by the end. So don't think I will say your psychotic, because I know that fear.

Please, I give you my word, I will gladly talk to anyone about anything wrong. I hope you understand how much I want to help those who've gone through things as much or as similar as I have.

Even if it's just asking for a hug, gladly, I'll give you one, because I remember being in that same spot, begging for someone to care enough to hug me when I needed it most.

To all of you who want to talk, or just need a hug, I'm here, as anything. A friend, a shoulder, or just a blue teddy bear, as long as you're happy.