34

~ Requested by -_Rosie_-  ~
[Disclaimer: This story is just for fun. Apparently a bunch of people were hoping I'd write a story about Violet and Hank so, here it is.]

Violet Harmon x Hank McCoy

A familiar pair of brown eyes peered up at me through the bright afternoon rays of sunshine, blaring through each narrow window of the corridor. Violet's gentle smile only seemed to illuminate her facial features; her rosy tinted cheeks, her soft lips, even her eyes seemed to sparkle for every time I gazed at her smile. Maybe I was only imagining this, but believe me when I tell you this, imagining her is an entirely different feeling than actually seeing her, at least for me.

"How have you been Hank?" Violet began, tilting her head to the side with a curious look in her eyes.

"Lately? Things haven't been..all that exciting." I shrugged, stepping inside-what's known to be the "Murder House", which is now Violet's home.

"Nothing exciting at the X-Mansion? You're kidding right?" She scoffed, shutting the door behind me, crossing her arms loosely with a slight chuckle.

"I wish I was," I admitted, a smile stretching across my face. "How are things here?" I went on, looking around the dimly lit house, realizing nobody else was home; least I assumed.

Violet tapped her foot against the wooden floor, her eyes now focusing on it. "I need your help with something."

"What is it?" I furrowed my eyebrows, focusing back on her.

"I need you to scare someone," Violet explained, raising her head, her smile fading gradually. It took a long moment for me to realize where this was going.

"Violet, if this is about the girls at your school-" She immediately stepped towards me, shaking her head. "No! No, no, it's not them. I want you to scare kids with me tonight, since it's Halloween."

I blinked, remembering what day it was, sighing in relief. "Oh yeah, well in that case, why not." Violet's smile reappeared back on her porcelain skin. "Great. So whenever someone comes to the door, I'll open it and pretend I left the bowl of candy in the kitchen and walk away, leaving the door open, then I'll shut the lights off and you can jump out in front of them and scare them away. It'll be hilarious." Violet explained, gesturing her hands in the process.

"So..a-am I wearing a costume?" I cocked my head to the side, watching her suddenly laugh at my question.

"A costume? If that's what you call that..furry blue half of you, then yeah, wear that. It'll scare the shit out of them." She scoffed, tapping my chest.

Course, what a stupid question; I'm scary as it is.

The sound of two musical notes echo through the house caught our attention.