Hard to Resist

I sat at home watching some romantic movie. Why does love hurt so much? Movies like these make it look easy and that's bullshit. I love two guys. Yet, I can't choose which one I want to be with. Mark or Tom? My phone rang and it was Mark. I ignored him. It rang three more times and I continued to ignore him. Then Tom called me. I wanted to answer him but, could bring myself to do it. His contact picture made me smile. It was me and him on the beach holding eachother close making a funny face. I shook my head and placed my phone on the nightstand.

I shoved another spoonful of chocolate ice cream in my mouth pouting to myself. I felt so lonely. I then heard the doorbell ring. I groaned outloud to myself. It better not be Mark. I walked downstairs and looked in the peep hole. My heart fluttered when I seen Tom standing there. I don't know what was going but, I opened the door. He gave me smile and I did the same. We just stood there staring at eachother. Silence.

I don't know what came over me as I jumped into his arms. I crashed my lips against him kissing him passionately. I held him tightly against me running my fingers through his curly hair. It was soft to the touch. He came in closing the door behind him. I jumped up once again not breaking our kiss wrapping my legs around his waist. He nearly fell over but my back hit the wall. He held onto my waist pressing his body against mine. He trailed his kisses down my neck. I felt his warm tongue on my skin as he trailed it up to my ear. He nibbled on it making me moan. I looked into his eyes and kiss his cheek. He gave me a smile and put me down. I took his hand and led him upstairs.

We went into my bedroom and I led him to my bed. He sat down on the bed looking up at me. I stepped back slowly and pulled the straps of my night dress down of my shoulders. I let it fall to my knees. I stood there with nothing but my panties. I walked over to Tom as I placed my hands on his chest. I laid him back slowly on the bed. I hovered over him unbuttoning his blue dress shirt he had on. I gazed at his body running my fingers up the ripples of his six pack. I kissed his chest and tossed his shirt to the side. I felt his hands on my back and up to my neck. He pulled me in for a kiss. He rolled over not breaking the kiss hovering over me. "I love you." He whispered into my ear. I could feel the goosebumps growing on my arms.

I began to unbutton his pants and then his boxers. He laid over me completely naked. He reached down and ran his finger into my panties. He touched my slit causing me to moan with pleasure. He pulled my panties off and tossed them over his shoulder. He smirked at me and kissed my lips once more. He then entered me trusting hard but gently. He felt so good making my body ache for more of him. I could hear his moans in my ear as he went faster. I felt as if I was going to exploded as he filled me completely. I screamed his name asking for more. I clawed my fingers in his back. It excited him more as he plowed into me harder. He pulled out of me and sat back on the bed. I staddled him as he entered me once more. I wrapped my arms around his neck pressing his body neck to me. I began moving my hips causing him to moan. I started out slow then went a little faster. Our bodies began to sweat. We were panting, grunting, and moaning in one anothers ear.

After a few hours we laid there holding eachother close. I gazed into his eyes smiling at him. I was caressing his cheek smiling at him. "I feel alive when I'm with you." I said. He smiled at me tracing my lips with his finger. "No, you make me feel alive. Darling, I wish you could make up your mind. I love you, Melony. My beautiful sweet angel." he said. My heart fluttered to his words. I wish I could bring myself to choose him. Yet, I loved Mark too. I rested my head on his chest. "I feel the same way. It's just not that simple." "I understand. Love is hard." "I hope I choose real soon." "I will wait as long as it takes. I'm not giving up on you." "Thank you."

***Do you guys think Melony is pushing more towards Tom or Mark? How long do you think it will take for her to choose? Vote and Comment please***