Betrayed

The day was almost up. My heart pounding against my chest. I was so nervous and afraid that Mark would blow his top when I tell him the truth. He called me to his office. He looked frustrated as he rummaged through his filing cabinets. He finally found what he was looking for and placed in his briefcase. He smiled at me and I did the same. "Hey baby, how are you?" he asked walking towards me. "I'm okay, we need to talk." I replied. "Alright, what's on your mind?" We sat down on the couch. He held my hand tightly. "Mark, I've been keeping a big secret from you. One that may will affect our relationship." "What is it?" "I've been seeing someone else behind your back." "What?! Let me guess Hiddleston!" I looked away. He then jumped from the couch and over to his desk. He slammed his fist on the desk really hard. "Do you have any idea how much I want to..." he paused then looked at me. "I fucking knew it! You're a whore! You lead me on believe that I had found my one true love. Then you tell me after three fucking months of dating that you have been seeing someone else!" "Mark, I was confused. I was afraid of choosing the wrong guy." "So, you have been fucking him too!" "No. You're the only one." "You're lying! After what you just said you expect me to up and believe that! You're wrong!" "I'm sorry. If you don't ever want to see me again then fine." He scuffed at me and rolled his eyes. "Did you tell him about us?" "Yes." "What did he say?" "He asked me to choose. He said no matter who I choose he will always be there for me. As a friend." "I don't want that? I want you for me. Just so you know even if you choose him over me? I'm not going to give up on you." I sat there looking at him. The look he gave me was serious. He meant what he said.

I stood up and walked towards the door. "I just need time to think. I'll keep in contact." "Wait, what are you saying?" "I'm sorry. I can't work here anymore. I'm resigning." I walked out and over to my desk. Mark stormed out and stood behind me as I gathered my things into a box. "Please, don't do this. I need you." he said sadly. "I can't do this anymore. If I stay it will only make things worst." "I'll give you a two week vacation. Instead of quiting you can take that." "It won't make a difference Mark. I need to be alone. I have to figure out what I want." "I'm not letting you go! I refuse to let some british punk steal you away from me!" "Just stop!" "No." I grabbed my box and pushed past him. I kept walking down the hall as Mark followed me outside. "Melony stop! Don't go!" I ignored his cries as I got into the taxi. "I love you please don't leave!" I closed the door and urged the taxi driver to drive. I looked behind as I seen Mark watching me leave. I had to do this. I need time to think. Tom is the only one who understands. I have got to clear my head.

*Tom's POV*

I had just finished my work for the day and was about ready to go home. Finding out Melony was dating me and Mark at the same time took its toll on me. I really love her with all my heart but, she betrayed me. I think she just needs time to figure out who she wants. I'm willing to forgive her. I was walking down the hall when I had seen Mark storming inside heading in my direction. Something's going on and I didn't like it. What if he hurt Melony? I needed to call her to find out. He sees me and comes straight at me. "You son of a bitch!" He shoves me a little but, I kept balance. "What's going on? Where's Melony?" I asked sternly. "Congradulations, buddy! You won! She's forever out of my life! You happy now." I was so confused. Did she make a choice already? "I don't understand what happened?" "She's gone! She quit working for me. She said she needed time away. Thanks to you, I lost the love of my life." "You didn't lose her. I suggested she take time away to figure out who she wants." "You're the reason why she's leaving! No, I see what this is. You told her that so you can have a free pass to get close to her. I got news for you buddy I'm not going anywhere. She mine!" "Melony, is not some piece of property that you can just up and buy! You have to earn it. She not some cheap whore you can use and abuse whenever you please. I love Melony too. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to earn her heart." "Okay then we'll see who the better man is." "This isn't a competiton. You have a lot to learn about love." "You think I don't know! Tell me something Hiddleston are even man enough for her? Is there a reason why you haven't had sex with her? Do you even know what that is?" "I know plenty. But, that's not the case." "Is that so? I don't think you have what it takes to please a woman like her. You can only give emotional but, when comes to physical I don't think you can get it up." He was pissing me off. I grabbed by the collar of his shirt slamming him against the wall. I want to wipe that deaveous smile of his face as he looked up at me. "You don't know me. I do have what it takes to please a woman. I can have them wanting more and more. Saying my name repeatedly and leaving them smiling all fucking day long. I don't need to pay a whore to get my sexual kicks. Only men like you do that because they lack something. If you know what I mean?" "Fuck you!" He pushed me off him and I grinned at him. "I have to go. See you around Mark." I said walking out the door.

***Wow, things are really starting to take a turn for the worst. What do you think will happen? Vote and Comment please***