The Simple Life

I was sitting at my desk organizing the case files. I'm working for one of the most successful defence attorney in all of New York. Mark Ruffalo is even the most highest paid attorney. He was always one step ahead in any defense case. If you killed somebody he was the guy you came to. I've been working for him for nearly 4 years. Of course over the years I've developed a crush on him. He was tall, with curly black hair, goregous brown eyes, and big kissable lips. His was perfectly build as he wore his tight suits that hug ever curve of his body perfectly. Mark had a rugged look to him that I found incredibly sexy. Thankfully he wasn't married. He was distant and a major silver tongue on him. He scared me sometimes but, I've always had a thing for bad boys. He was ruff and I could only imagine how he was in bed.

The phone rang and the light shine near Mark's name. I picked it up quickly. "Yes, sir?" I answered. "Are you finished with those case files?" asked Mark in a strong frustrated tone. His voice just sent me chills. "Yes, sir." "Bring them to me, now." I hung up the phone and took the large pile of files. I opened the door and walked in. I made my way over to Mark's desk. My fucking ankle gave out on me and I dropped the files on the floor. The scattered all over floor. Shit! I quickly knelt down to pick them up. "Oh my God, Mr. Ruffalo I am so sorry." I apologized immediately. I was organizing the files quickly stacking them up once again. I could feel Mark near me as I seen his shadow raining over me. He is going to kick my ass. He knelt down close to me placing the last file on to pile. I looked over at him. His eye pierced into mine. We just stared at eachother for a moment. He held out his hand urging me to take it. I place my hand slowly onto his as he wrapped his fingers gently around mine. He helped me stand up eyes still locked onto mine. He picked up the pile of files and place them on his desk. "May I make a suggestion, Miss Ross?" asked Mark finally breaking that awkward moment between us. His voice sound settled. "What is that, sir?" I replied shakingly. "Next time you come into my office. Don't be so nervous." "What makes you think I'm nervous?" He sauntered over to me. He stood in front of me. My heart was pounding against my chest. A smile crept up on his lips. "You don't have to be afraid of me. I know I can come off as an asshole but, I'm lawyer." I nodded my head in agreement. "I'll keep that in mind." He walked away from me and sat back down at his desk. I turned around and opened the door. "By the way Miss Ross?" he said. I looked back at him. "Yes?" I replied. "I can't believe I didn't realize how beautiful your eyes are. Hazel?" "Yes." "Beautiful." My face turned red and I gave him a warm smile. "Thank you." I closed the door and sat back down at my desk. That was pretty bold and cute at the same time. Oh get over it, Melony! He probably likes those barbie type girls with perfect bodies and fake personalities. I'm a simple suburban girl from Queens.

~Mark~

Melony Ross has been working for 4 years now and I never realized how beautiful she was. My work kept me so unfocused that I barely noticed anything. Today was actually the first time I looked at her. Her long wavy blonde hair shined perfectly in the light. Her small slender yet curvy body formed perfectly behind that black short dress she wore. She had the perfect form of feet to wear heels that made her long legs look incredibly sexy and toned. Not to mention those goregous hazel eyes and lips. I felt like a dumbass for not seeing it sooner. She was always quiet and reserved. A guy like me couldn't possibly be the one for her. Besides she must think I'm a complete jerk. I can't see how she can tolerate me.

**Here's the first chapter. Don't worry Tom is coming. Hope you guys like it. Tell me what you think so far. Next chapter will be posted later today. Vote and Comment please**