It Hits the Ceiling

I slowly walk up to Mark's door and knocked on it. Play it innocent maybe he won't be so hard on you. "It's open!" he shouted. I step inside quietly as I shut the door behind me. "You wanted to see me, Sir." I asked angelic like. Mark stood up from his desk avoiding eye contact with me. "Miss Ross, where were you?" His voice sounded unsettled trying to hide the anger. "I was invited to lunch by one of the lawyers." "Is that so? With Tom?" "Yes." "Did I authorize this lunch? I was expecting you to have it with me." Is he serious right now? Last time I checked he left me at the court house. "No, you did not. As far as having lunch with you I would have declined the invitation. I promised Mr. Hiddleston for a lunch." "I JUST LOST A CASE TO HIM! YET, YOU STILL WENT TO LUNCH WITH HIM! LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU WORK FOR ME!" I nearly pissed myself by the way he was talking to me. His voice was cold and harsh. Why do I get the feeling he is jealous of me being around Tom? I could have swearn I was still a single woman. I can be with whoever the fuck I want. "Mr. Ruffalo, I would appreciate it if you would stop yelling at me. I did nothing wrong." "Nothing wrong? Sure. Let me refresh your memory. Last night we made love here in my office. I felt something that night...something I have never felt before. It's like I found the perfect soulmate. I guess that went down the drain. You're just a tease and I can't believe I fell for it." My heart sank to his words. I had no idea he felt that way. Then again he should have talk to me before going all psycho on me. "You should have talked to me before all this. As of right now I can't just jump into a relationship with you. I know more about you than you should have with me. I hope you understand." "I guess you probably right. I'm sorry about all this. I'm just stressed is all."

I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He tensed up at first then let go by giving me a hug in return. I pulled away slowly and smiled at him. "You should consider taking that vacation time you keep shutting down. Maybe it will help." I said. He chuckled and smiled that beautiful smile I loved. "I guess you're right. I'll think about it." "I better get back to work." He  nodded his head and went back to his desk. I stepped out and plopped down in my seat. What am I going to do? I have two guys who like me. One just confessed his feeling and the other is slowly making his approach. I really like both of them. Making a choice on who I want to get serious with is hard. This is driving me crazy.

I finished everything from today and gathered my things. I let Mark know I was leaving. I was walking down the hallway when I seen Tom coming out of his office. He see me and puts on a bright smile. "Evening Miss Ross. How was your day so far?" he asked. God, that accent is going to kill me. "It's been great." "Your didn't get mad that you were a little late to work?" "Not too mad." "That's good. If you get tired of him then you can work for me. Whatever he pays I'll double it." I busted out laughing and turned my head. "Tempting but, no. I've worked for him about 4 years now. I like working there." "He's quit an Ogor if you ask me." "Sometimes yet he's very sweet. You know that's the same thing I've always said about him." He chuckled as we walked to my car. "You have a nice night Tom." I said opening the door. "How would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow?" he asked. I looked over at him and gave him a half smile. "I don't know. I'll have to check my schedual." "You do realize tomorrow is Saturday?" "Oh that's right. Okay dinner it is." Tom leaned down to press his soft lips against my cheek. I wish he would plant one on my lips instead. "Goodnight, Melony." he whispered. Goosebumps grew on my arms and I smiled. "Night, Tom." I got into my car and back out of the parking lot. I gave him one last wave and drove off. Ugh, he's so hot. All night I couldn't stop thinking about him. His eyes, to his lips, and his goregous facial features. I want him so bad. Maybe after dinner with him I can finally kiss those sexy soft lips of his. Tomorrow night please hurry.

**Srry to leave you hanging here again. I will try and update again because I will soon not have any minutes tomorrow hopefully tonight I'll get them paid. Vote and Comment please** Let me know if you like this story. Tbh i don't think its getting as popular as I think it should be...I may delete it I dont know.***