Falling

All night I could not stop thinking about my date with Tom. I kept replaying our kiss in my mind. His soft warm lips moving against me. The taste of his sweet gentle tongue againt mine sent me through a world wind. I could barely sleep. I was so anxious for tomorrow. My phone began ringing. I reached over to my mantle and pick up my phone. It was Mark. Shit. I slowly answered the phone with a fake 'I was sleeping voice'. "Melony? You a sleep?" he asked. No duh Captain Obvious. "I was. What do you need?" I replied. "I need you." "Need me for what?" "Can I come over?" "Mr. Ruffalo, it's late. Have you been drinking?" "No. I don't care if it's late. I need to talk to you." "Fine." "Good open your door." WHAT? HE'S ALREADY HERE? I can't believe I gave into this man.

I went downstairs and opened my front door. I look to see Mark smiling at me. He was wearing black sweat pants, red t-shirt, and nikes. He look so goregous. There was an akward silence between us. I was waiting for him to say something. "Why aren't you talking? Isn't that the reason you came here?" I asked bluntly. I felt his warm hands cupping my face. He crashed lucious soft lips against mine. I wanted to pull away but, his passionate and slow kiss made fall weak in the knees. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His moved his hands and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I felt my back against the wall as we continued to kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair biting my lip as he planted hard kisses on my neck. I could feel his tongue gliding up neck and up to my ear. He nibbled on my earlobe making me moan. Mark was turning me on and I wanted him inside me. I then realized I couldn't because of Tom. I immediatly pushed Mark away from me.

My breathing was unsteady from my hormones going crazy. He gave me a funny look and seemed disappointed. "What's wrong?" he asked. Just lie Melony. It's not going to kill you. "I can't do this. I mean I want to but, my parents are coming over in the morning." I replied rapidly. "What time?" "Around 8am." "If you want I can leave before then? Melony today I could not stop thinking about you. I just want you by my side. I want to kiss you. Hold you. I can't be without you." My heart fluttered from his words. I'm crazy about Mark. I feel the same way for him. I pulled him close to me and wrapping my arms around his neck. I looked into his brown eyes and smiled. "I feel the same way about you. For the past four years, I have had the biggest crush on you. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I don't think ever will." I said. "For real?" "Yes."

Mark carried me into my bedroom. He laid me down gently as he took shirt off. I ran my hand up his body. Feeling strands of chest hair against my finger tips. He gave me a smirk as he kissed my lips. He took my silk purple night gown. I could see his eyes darken with lust. "Your body is so beautiful." he said. I was laying there in just my lacy panties. He trailed his kisses down my body. He pulled my panties off and smiled. I seen him push his pants down exposing his massive erection. I bit my lip as he crawled towards me. He pressed his lips against mine. He entered me slowly and pulling out. Teasing me at first. He then entered me again giving me hard bumps. I moaned with pleasure as I clawed his back. Mark was plowing into me so deep. His thrusts kept going faster. I was close to coming. I arched my back and screamed with pleasure. Mark smiled at me and kissed my lips.

I laid there in Mark's arms smiling to myself. He is so good in bed. I had 3 orgasm throughout the two and a half hours. All my past boyfriends could never top him. I felt him kiss my forehead and I looked up at him. "Melony, will you be mine?" he asked boldly. My eyes widen as I looked away. I'm so confused. Was it even possible to even date two guys? I looked at him and smiled. "Okay." I replied half heartedly. I'm so dead.

Mark left early as promise. I patiently waited for Tom to arrive. Finally it was 12pm and my door bell rang. I could see his shadow on the window of the door. I got all giddy inside as I seen him there dress in swim trunk and a white t-shirt. He took off his sunglasses exposing those bright green eyes of his. "Afternoon, darling." he greeted. I smiled and nodded my head. I closed my door and we walked over to his car. He opened the door smiling at me. I placed my hand behind his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I've been dying to kiss him again. I pulled away smiling. He gave me a smirk and chuckled. "What was that for?" "I missed you're lips that's all." He took my hand pulling me close to him. He rested his hand on my waist. "Would it please you if I kissed you again, Love?" Tom's voice was low and seductive. I looked into his eyes and bit the bottom of my lip. "Yes." I crashed my lips against his wrapping my around him. His tongue was so powerful as it caressed mine. It made me moan a little. I felt him smiled against my lips as he pulled away. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. "I think we should leave now. I have a marvelous day planned for you." said Tom breaking the silence between us. "Okay." I assured getting into the car.

****Sorry for the late update but for some reason my stupid phone service is acting crazy. It wasn't until after 5 o'clock in the afternoon I was out of service. This has happend twice. I can't wait to get a new phone and service cause this is bullcrap.

Anyway, things are really heating up with Melony and Tom. Sorry for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger. What do you guys think of Melony's actions? Do you think she's being fair? Vote and Comment what you think? Next update soon****