chapter 14

( sorry it's been a bit since i updated i just got busy)

Be dave====>

You kept hearing tapping from your closet. You tried to ignore it but you were scared it was mice that got into your chip stash. You got up slowly not wanting to scare it away. You grabbed the biggest thing clost to you which was a textbook that's way overdue. You made your way to the door. You slowly took the handle. That's when the tapping stopped. You flew the door open to have a human sized being tackle you to the floor scaring the shit out of you.
You let out this girly ass scream as the person giggled.

"Whoa didn't know you could go that high" john said sitting on top of you. You looked at him for a few seconds before you hugged him tightly.

" don't do that....." you said holding him

" sorry man it was a joke " john said in defence of himself

"...no.....leaving.....don't do it" you said making him go silent.

" okay.. I won't.. I promise" he said hugging you back. You were not going to cry you just wanted to hold him and not let him go. You did not mind him killing people anymore they probably deserved it you just wanted him to be here.

" hey man i gotta pee" john said tapping your head.

" shut up " you said nuzzling into his neck. He just chuckled holding you back.

" this make you a criminal too dave lying to the cops" john said smirking.

" guess we're partners in crime" you said holding him

" okay okay but OFF i gotta a pee" john said pushing you off before he ran off the the bathroom

" rruuuuuude" you said unhappy of his disappearance. John made a small noise in response to your comment.

" DDAAVVVEE" dirk came running in with jake on his back. Jake looked grumpy with large black bags under his eye....also dirks boxers half hanging on his head.

" Look he came back he came back...did john?" dirk asked as john came out the bathroom

" yes he did and scared me half to death and....why does jake look like he has not slept in like a month" you asked sitting up

" cuz i haven't " jake snapped at you.

" hey hey calm down babe" dirk said looking at jake who just glared at the light.

" he got so used to sleeping by me when i wasn't there he couldn't sleep he would get nightmares so he tried to sleep in my old clothing to calm him" dirk added.

" aahhh" you said going back to holding john who made a small noise of protest.

" feed me" jake said to dirk grumpy

" with what? I have no cash" dirk said looking at jake

" we do see i got alllllll the meds from that place. Even the bad of meds dave grabbed and i sell a bottle for $1500 since you can't get it over the counter or even out of a hospital" john said going to a big bag dumping out all the meds he got from it and a pile of cash with it.

" i sold 2 last night so that 3k right there" john said smirking.

" i want chinese foooood nooooooo w" jake whined. Dirk smiled taking some for the order.

" yall want anything" dirk asked

" you know what i want" you said and john just said whatever works.

" fried rice with chicken and broccoli with egg and spring roll' jake said happy now.

" ookay okaaaay you have to calm down" dirk said walking to the living room.

" i love you" you said grabbing john who had gotten away from you to get the bag. John let out a small squeak

"....do you really....?" john asked softly

" yes! " you said very fast

" so much....I did before the finding out you're a killer thing did make me think but i still do and i just don't want you to go anymore" you are holding him.john let out a small whimper as he turn hugging you.
" then love you too" john said making you happy.