chapter 4

(DOOOO NOT PLAY THE VIDEO YET)

Be dirk ===>

" I...." jake was in the middle of saying when someone screamed.

You grabbed jake who looked annoyed.
"HE IS DEAD! OMFG AAHHHHH MURDER MURDERRR" the girl screamed out. You ran to see the girl running from an ally. You dragged jake who didn't wanna go over there to see the dead bouncer who was at the front door dead on the floor. His neck twisted in a way you didn't know possible
Jake pulled away from you and he ran fast as fuck. You ran after him.
"Jake!" You called out worried the poor soul was having a panic attack.
Jake stops and froze then started to shake.
" why....why was he....ooh god" jake started to cry in his hands.
" it's okay it's okay lets go" you said petting his head. You were still pretty drunk but you have sobered up a bit.
"I don't wanna be questioned! Its going to remind me of my past " jake cried a bit making you pick him up.
" we won't lets go " you told him as you walked. Jake told you where he was staying so you could walk him there.
One you dropped him off you walked home thinking about jake and how hot he is.

Once you got home you went straight to bed day dreaming about jake.

Be jake ===>

"GOD he is soo gullible " you said walking to the bathroom to see its empty. "Guess john woke up and he went to his part of the rooms." You said going in to look in the mirror. You giggled stripping to get in the shower.

" tall men, small men, thin men, fat men. aalll cry in the face of death. Now dont get me wrong! Women do the same but I just happen to prefer the men! Oohhh how the crying, the beginning, the half hearted plea makes me quiver with a bit of a shiver. HAH HAH I can't help it! The SnAp the crack the pop! Itssss just soo interesting to MEEE! OOOHH how the human body works. Its so magnificent so surreeeaall but the best part is when all those men fall with a simple flick of my wrist "

you sang smirking.
You finished washing your hair before you step out with a towel around your hips.
" looks like I'm making this boy fall before me with out even trying" you smirked getting dressed.

~ the next day ~

Be john ===>

Your fucking crazy cousin. Killed someone last night on a fucking date with a guy. He is probably targeting this man and you honestly wanted to do research on him before you have to run again. You just left the library with the printed paper of this mans file. He did have a small criminal record mainly property damage nothing to big. He definitely fits your cousins target qualities. As you walked you came across a small music shop that tipped Your interest. You walked in putting the file away in your bag. The door bell on the door rang out in the quiet room.
There wasn't anyone at the counter so you figure they were in the back. You looked at all the equipment turntables, guitars, drums, anything you could think of was there. You walked around the shop to turn the corner to an old piano. You smile a bit walking over dusting off the keys a bit.
" don't bother with that it doesn't work" a boy in round shades said walking out from the back with a box.

You ignore him as you lift up the top of the piano to see inside. In seconds you see the problem and easily fix it.
" hey man you break it you buy it" the man in shades said to you.
Once again you ignore him closing the top to sit down. You take a deep breath before your fingers danced across the keys.
(PLAY IT HERE AND JUST LISTEN )

You let your heart play into the song you played.
"....wow...man...that's really good..." the shaded man said coming over to you.

"Um thank you...." you said blushing a bit looking down.
" hey....do um you wanna go get lunch or something anytime soon?" The shaded man asked.
You blushed bad " oh...oh...um...s-s-s-ure?"
" good here is my number I normally don't just ask that but your really cute and you know what they say a guy who can play an instrument can steal your heart" the boy said making you blush even more.

" o-o-o-h " you looked down hiding his face a bit. The boy writes his number down ans hands it to you.
" call me okay" he said with a smirk before he went back to work.
You were blushing so bad you didn't even let him finish before you were running out the store with a major blush on your face. You ran from the shop like your life depends on it till you got far enough. You took out his number and smiled at it.
" maybe I can live a normal life......no...if they find out who we are....he will run...then you will have to run....... you shouldn't get attached " you sighed putting his number away.