chapter 6

Be dirk ===>

You cry out for your car as jake drifted onto the highway.
"MY BABY MY BABY MY BABY" you yelled as Jake glared
" shut the fuck up! your a failure of a father for treating this tiger like a cub" jake said to you as 5 cop cars speed behind the vehical.
" ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck" the john kid was saying the in the back of the seat as he held onto the unconscious dave.

" get off him!" You growled at him.
Jake started to drive faster as he weaves through the cars.

You look over at jake who looked like he was having a blast as you were having a heart attack for your car.
" PULL OVER" a cop yelled throwing the speaker on his car.
Jake smirks putting his hand out the window to flip them off.

"HELP"you yelled out.
"HE IS MAD AND HE IS GONNA FUCK UP MY CAR" you yelled out.
The cops started to shoot at you making you scream.

"JAKE FUCKING DRIVE! MY BABY" you yelled in a panic .
Jake groans reaching behind you to untie your hands.
" use the wheel" jake said before he stuck his top half out the window with the gun he took from the officer.
" bang bang" jake giggles a bit as he started to shot at the cops. You quickly grab the wheel of the car keeping you going.
" fuck fuck fuck " you said as it was a lot harder to drive from the passenger side.
Jake continued to shoot out the window. You could see through the rear view window he was shooting out the wheels. He was a really good shot for be hanging out the window of a car moving over 120mph. Jake pushed his foot harder sending the car over 150mph.

"Move bitch" jake said sitting back in the car taking the wheel.
" oofff roooaaddd" jake said turning off the road.
Jake drove off the road as the cops stop. He smirks as john was having a full on panic attack on the back seat.
" I just wanted to have a normal life, a normal fucking life! " john said clinging to unconscious dave to calm himself down.

Jake broke the tree line to an old dirt road. He started down the old road with a fast pace.
" now...BACK TO MY CAR" you yelled as jake groaned in anger
" shut.up" jake said as he hit you in the back of the neck with the butt of the gun. Everything went dark.

~ wake up~

You woke on the floor of an old cabin some yelling was going on.
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE A CRIMINAL? " dave yelled
" n-n-no! I'm i'm not! I mean yes credit card fraud but I had to! I couldn't get a job because of jake! " the john kid defended himself.
" YOU'RE STILL WANTED?!! AND NOW WE ARE TOO"! Dave yelled.
"....no...they think you guys are hostages. ... i'm sorry...I just wanted to have a normal life....for once...." john said softly.
"...........where's dirk" dave asked.
"With jake please don't go in there with him your brother is fine" john said making dave laugh.
" you're fucked up now let me in" dave said as you hear the door rattle.
You groan a bit as you blink your eyes a few times. Your head was killing you. Maybe it had something to do with jake hitting you on the back of the head with a gun?
You felt something heavy on you lower half. You blink a few time to look up to see jake looking down at you with curiosity.
" see your awake " jake said shifting a bit as he sat on you.
"MAN. Get off" you said trying to get him off of you. You come to realize your hands were tied to something.
" orange is a really nice color" jake said mesmerized with yours face.
You blink in confusion till you realize your sunglasses were not on.
"You fuck" you said shutting your eyes tightly.
" no no no no no no I like them show me, stooopp" Jake said whining as he forced your eyes open.
You struggled a bit as you try and close them but jake wouldn't have it.

" .....they're so beautiful. ...." jake said in awe.
" there like the sunset........" jake said slowly in a daze looking at your eyes. He slowly let your eyes go so you could blink.
" if you piss me off i'm so going to keep your eye balls as a trophy " jake said in wonder watching them.

"dude ew" you said going back to trying to get him off.
" can I kiss you?" Jake asked making you so confused.

" what the hell is wrong with you?! " you yelled annoyed as jake smashed his lips to yours. He didn't let you pull away until you kissed him back.
" your the first ever person other than my cousin I don't wanna kill....." jake said softly staring at you.