Chapter 13

Kyle's P.O.V. (Before he finds out)

Something's peculiar about her parents. Misty looked scared of them. excuse me I meant to say terrified of them but she was trying to hide it. why?Zeke is going crazy for some reason but I don't understand why. I mean our mate is safe with her parents, it's not like there going to harm her. it looked like they worshiped the ground she walked on.( I don't know if I gave his wolf a name or not but from this chapter on his name is Zeke). Why is this the first time they are noticing her bruises and broken bones now i mean they are all over her freaking body for god sakes! they had to have seen her limping at least since she did break her leg before she got here but no they act like this is the first time they heard of it. what's up with that! And why would they try to take her away in the condition she is in right now. they could of waited a little longer for her to heal a little then they could transport her to their pack. speaking of pack why do I have a feeling the alpha was lying about the reason they are here.'seth find what you can on misty's parents and report back to me' I say through mind link 'yes alpha' ugh 'what I say about formalities 'to only call you alpha in front of other packs' 'exactly'

30 minutes later

So far I punched 3 holes in my wall broke 2 pieces of furnisher and ripped my door off the hinges. something is wrong I just know it. I have to check on her just to know she's ok. just as I was beginning to walk out the door when the emergency alarm goes off.'go...now...mate...trouble!' Zeke growled! don't have to tell me twice. In less then a minute I was in her door way seeing red dots in my vision. the rest of my warriors are here and are ready to attack at my beck and call.All I see is the so called parents standing over my lifeless mate. 'kill them' growls Zeke. with pleasure. I go to attack the man while my men go after the mom. At the same time I'm calling Linda to check on Misty. I know I should go to her but I want them dead so when she wakes up I can have good news for her.he came for my neck but I was to fast for him and dodged his attack. instead he only grazed my leg. 'Alpha the woman is dead' good now only this low life is left. just as I was clawed into his neck I got the mind link that will forever put my heart into a never ending typhoon of darkness. 'Alpha she's dead'

----------------------------------------------

So I'm sorry it's kind of short. and thank you light_in_night for that comment it really made me happy! 😍. Alright I'll update again soon until then you know what to do!

COMMENT!.......VOTE!.......FOLLOW!