Chapter 16

Misty's P.O.V.

Have you ever watched mean girls? If you have you would know that the main character was a girl who went to a new school and made an enemy with the most popular girl in school. mmm sound familiar anyone? only difference is that her mean girls wasn't werewolves, she wasn't in danger of dying every second she lives,her parents love her,she has friends, huh I guess we aren't so similar. Well at least I at still got the hottie boyfriend.Where was I .....oh yeah I'm bout to get my butt kicked by a Barbie and her minions.

"Awww....poor Misty!you thought you were going to get away with stealing my boyfriend hahaha" she pauses her fit of laughter to look at the jocks around her who haven't even cracked a smile."laugh!" they all fake laugh."like you mean it or none of you aren't getting anything from me ever again!" that's when they laugh for real."cough.slut.cough"

"What you just say?!" "Nothing you haven't heard before!" yeah I've definitely became more confident. in just a week. wow new record.

"You made a big mistake" "what you gonna do? get your goons to beat me up for you?" I hope not because I would go into a panic attack for sure."what you afraid to ruin your manicure?" she gasps while some of the jocks try to hide the smiles growing on there faces."no! I can beat you up if i really wanted to but I don't want to get the ugly germ from you." wow that deserves a round do applause so I do

"Great comeback, did you get that from your five year old brother, oh here's a question do I have cooties too?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm. that was it for the jocks they were crying on the floor laughing."shut up! that's it!" she pounces on me trying to claw my face out. by now the boys were pulling out there phones ready to record this cat fight.well dog fight.well wolf fight. well whatever you know what I mean anyways back to the fight.(sorry my description of the fight will probably be horrible ) "when I kill you, Kyle will come crawling back to me begging me to become his luna for saving him from a life with you," she says while trying to pin me down."do you really think you could kill me!?" ha "I've lived through hell my whole life. I could've died so many times but I didn't. do you really a measly she wolf like you could kill me!?"was she stupid or something."i don't want to hear your life story I just want to kick your butt!" "Have you yet to learn that you don't always get what you want!" "let the games begin" and with out the fight began.

Kyle's P.O.V.

She's been gone too long. way too long. it doesn't take that long to use the restroom. she's been gone for fifteen minutes! that's it I'm going to go get her! I get up from my table and storm out of the cafeteria without hesitation. I know I caused everyone of my pack members to wither away In terror but guess who really doesn't care! me that's who!where the freak is my mate!( so I guess you figured out I don't use profanity hope that's alright) one little whimper is all it took for me to take off sprinting into that direction. thank goddess for wolf hearing! just hold on Misty I'm coming.

Misty's P.O.V

I can't believe it. I'm actually winning!April is now laying on the ground coughing up blood and clutching her now broken rib. The boys never intervened because we decided this was just between us girls. they were all on the brink of shifting but I still have a little more time before I need to leave.so I take my chances and go in for another kick at April just for the heck of it. to show I'm done with her but she does something that makes me stop right in place. she pulls out wolfsbane.

----------------------------------------------

Done! whoo!😰 that took a lot of thinking. so you know what to do...

COMMENT!...VOTE!...FOLLOW!...