Chapter 12

Misty's P.O.V.

"Oh my baby! What happened?!" Oh right my parents act all perfect around others but when when we get home I get a reality check."who hurt my little girl!"my dad fake growls. "hello mr. and mrs. hurt I'm alpha Kyle Thompson, alpha of the Blood Moon Pack" Kyle says kindly greeting my parents "well I'm Alpha Kendrick Walsh, alpha of the breaking dust pack and this is my wife and mate Haley Walsh,Misty kept my wife's maiden name to keep the in laws happy" lie, they actually changed my last name so if I was in some 'freak accident' and die, it be harder to track me to them."Alpha? did you move your pack here or something" asks Kyle. "No the pack is a few towns back so I can take care of business there and still live here but the school here had a better curriculum for Misty and I always do what's best for my baby" hmm I actually would of believed him if I didn't know how twisted these sick people are. we actually moved here because in our previous town people started to get suspicious about what goes on in our house."speaking of my our baby is anyone going to tell me what happened her"she says while squeezing my shoulder harder than necessary. I held back a whimper."yes, erm she has suffered a few broken bones has a pretty bad concussion and is malnutritioned." says Linda looking at her clip board thingy. my mom fake gasps wow my 'family' should really consider a job acting cause they are really good at it."if it's ok with you we would like to take Misty to the doctor on my territory.Im sure Misty's friends would love to keep her company while she recovers plus we have one of the best medical staff don't we Misty?" I quickly nod my head. Kyle seems a bit hesitant about letting me go ,"misty it's up to you" he says I can tell he's pleading for me to stay by the look in his eyes but I really don't have a choice here."i want to go" I say happy I didn't stutter.he sighs and nods "fine, but I want someone to report back to me of how your doing" "I'm sorry alpha Kyle but that won't be necessary, she'll most likely will be healed before we even get there I mean she is a werewolf plus she has alpha blood in her so all she really needs is a good meal and a nights rest."again Kyle is having a inner battle with his wolf."fine but if something goes wrong I want someone to alert me immediately" he says through gritted teeth."first can we have some alone time with our daughter" says my mom squeezing more my shoulder."sure I'll be in my office, if you need me don't hesitate to call." "ok i-" but Kyle cuts her off."with all due respect I was talking to Misty. there is a red button beside you on the table that will tell me if something is wrong and I will rush back here." I nod my head again because I know if I do my voice would be strained from the pain moms causing on my shoulder. he would definitely something was up.He hesitantly walks out the room leaving me with them.SLAP! if you haven't guessed my mom slapped me hard across the face.i fell off the comfortable bed onto the hard wood floor."you thought you could run mutt!" I dad grabs the collar of my hospital gown. PUNCH! and back to the floor I go."you tried to rat us out to an alpha!Do you have a death wish or something!"funny you ask cause I do. you'd do me a favor by killing me. please put me out of my misery. KICK!"did you really think they would help you,your own parents didn't even want you what makes you think they would" now mom is holding my throat under my foot cutting off my breathing while dad continues to punch and kick."we'll teach you not to betray us ever again! and after all we have done for you you should be thanking us not ratting us out!"that's it!i use all the strength I have in my body and shove moms foot off my neck."first of all you have done nothing for me other than ruin my life! there hasn't been a day that has gone by that I haven't thought about killing myself just to get away from you two! I know I was your biggest mistake and all but you had no right to treat me like you do it has to come to an end!" breath "but I can give you a second chance,all I ask for is a apology and for you to love me.if you do that Ill keep it a secret and we can go home,what do you say?" my parents smile at each other which gives me some hope" how about......no....."thats when they gave me the worst beating I have ever experienced.i guess you can say I don't think ill ever see the light of day ever again.but I want to live! "No" and before I push the little red button and in comes an angry looking Kyle ha I hope he kills those two bastards. As soon as all he'll breaks loose everything goes dark and I can hear my heart beat slow down.

Thump.................Thump.................Thump.............................silence.....

----------------------------------------------

Wow cliffy I'm sorry😰I couldn't help it though it made it a whole lot interesting don't you agree? so I read all the 2 comments I had haha and I took them into account. I hope I get some more though

I'm most likely going to update later tomorrow but if I don't then defiantly Sunday😋 welp c y'all then!

You know what to do

COMMENT!....VOTE!.....FOLLOW!